Recording

"I hate this. I really do. I hate it so much."
Nothing really stopped Matthew from complaining once he had begun, so Stephanie decided to keep her mouth shut as she propped up pillows and blankets around him calmly.
"I don't understand why I can't just wait until we're back home. This is torture. This is ridiculous. I just hate- Steph, are you listening to me?"
She flashed him a quick smile and rose to her feet to grab a few jackets and whatever they had packed.
"Of course, Matthew."
"You haven't said anything yet."
He peeked out from his makeshift recording studio and watched as she came back from their luggage with an armful of thick clothing.
"Well, I'm not exactly someone to respond to complaints. You know that."
"Well, yeah. I know you better than you think I do."
His eyes were trained on her despite her not looking as she patted down some fabric around his little pillow fortress to prevent the sound from escaping.
"I don't doubt you for a second, Matthew."
"...Don't you just hate this?"
She laughed, her happiness echoing around the hotel room and bouncing on the walls of his fort, surrounding him in her joy and he smiled.
"Not as much as you do, certainly, but if you're as dedicated to this job as I think you are, I know you'll get it done."
She began to walk towards the bed when he grabbed her arm.
She cocked her head at him in question and he shot her a warm, honest, proud grin.
"Thank you, Stephanie."
"You're welcome. Now get recording. We have plans."

A/N: I noticed a lack of good GTLive fanfiction, so I decided to write some.
Suggestions are appreciated!