Chapter 1

Walking to my dorm, I look across the hall to discover a curly haired boy wearing all black and green eyes... I have to admit he is pretty handsome I mean, for someone I have never once met. What am I doing? I dont need to think about boys. He catches me staring at him before i even do myself, and chuckles. His laugh is cute. I roll my eyes and walk into my dorm which I have been living in for the past two years, let me let you in on myself. Im Andrea Young, im a freshman at TCU and am 19 years of age. I graduated high school fairly early.

"Hey Andrea! Home a bit early arent you?" My roommate Vanessa mutters to me as i walk in.

Vanessa is a beautiful redhead with 4 tattoos, one on her low waist that says 'perfect'.. i dont quite understand that one, an infinity sign on her ankle, an anchor on her wrist and some sort of a tramp stamp that has a date on it.. she doesnt like talking about it much, im guessing she is embarrrassed of it.. Who wouldn't be embarrassed of a tramp stamp?

"Yeah I went to run a few errands and decided against it after the third store." I chuckle.

"Want to run to tacobell with me right quick? I'll pay!" She asks me in her usual cheerful manner.

As much as i would absolutely love to go to Taco Bell with her, im on a diet and need to take it seriously. I don't want to have any fat and Taco Bell food goes straight to your butt. My butt is big enough.

"I have to reject." I laugh, trying not to seem as bitchy as i probably sound. "You go get fat on your own."

She laughs at my comment. "Bummer. Alright, well if you change your mind just let me know, ill be there with Harry, Niall, and Zayn!" she replys as she grabs her plush, red lipstick that makes her lips look so red it is unbearable.

"Who are they?" I sound nosy now. Oh well, When has it bothered me before?

"Harry lives across the hall and goes to school here as well as us, Niall is my childhood friend who also goes here," She laughs. "and Zayn is my boyfriend, you can met them sometime if you'd like? Im sure they will be coming over tomorrow" she answers my annoying question. Even I am annoyed at myself. Shocker.

I dont reply and she leaves. Harry? If she refering to the gorgeous tattooed boy that i saw earlier? Oh god. That would be massively awkward.. Right? Well I mean it isn't like I know him, we just exchanged glances in an awkward way. No big deal, I think. Why is he in my mind? He is definitely not my type. I usually fall for people like me, not tattooed guys with curly hair. Maybe he is different. I decide to run to the gym instead of sitting in the room all night like a lazy hag.

When I get to the gym I get on the treadmill first and run a mile and a half. I hate coming to gyms. I always feel like people are watching me, even though they aren't. I pick up the pace and finally finish. What now? Elliptical. I love those. I can do them for hours without getting tired. I use the machine for about thirty minutes and decide to leave the gym.

Walking into my room, Vanessa is back. "Where have you been, miss priss? And why are you sweating buckets of water?" She laughs. "Go take a shower, you stink."

"Your not my mother." I joke. I tend to say this phrase loads nowadays, since my mother isn't quite intact in my life.

I walk down to the showers and get in the first one I see. The water is so steamy and warm it sends magnetic forces all throughout my spine. I wish I could stay here, in this shower all day. It feels so great. When im done shampooing and conditioning my hair I realize I didn't bring an extra pair of clothes. Shit. I walk to my dorm in only a towel and guess who I see? Harry. The boy who I have no clue anything about, but is surprisingly intimidating. Great. He smiles at me.

"Need help?" He asks. Wow, Ive never heard his voice before now, and now that I hear it, it is hypnotizing. He's British... I think. His voice is deep and mysterious and sends even more chills flowing up my spine, leaving me wanting to hear him speak more.

"Um yes. Sure." I hand him my key and he turns the knob. He holds the door open for me and hands me back the key. Luckily Vanessa is asleep. I don't think I need her sarcasm and bullshit about what just happened. I can picture in my mind right about what she would be saying.

"Thank you, Harry." I smile to him.

"How do you know my name?" He asks. His voice went from nice to dark.

"Vanessa told me." I explain to him. Why am I explaining myself?

"Oh, Whats your name? So I know what the name of the girl standing naked in a towel is." He winks and looks at my body. Well now it is officially awkward.

"I'm Andrea." I smile. I probably look like a child. "Anyway, I guess I'll let you go so the girl in the towel can put some clothes on." I'm flirting now.. This is not socially okay. I don't flirt. What's going on?

"Nice meeting you, Andrea." Harry walks back to his room and I close the door. I take a moment to think. What was that? I just flirted with the guy I don't even know. Im so delusional. I put some sweats and a t-shirt on and sit on my bed listening to music. What am I going to do about Harry? This isn't going to be one of those, 'Oh my gosh, I just met you and im already in love with you. Kiss me!' stories for sure. He seems like a good friend, I mean if Vanessa hangs out with him, how bad could he be?

Harry stays in my mind, but I fall asleep.