chapter 6

I walk into my next class, chemistry, and see Niall sitting alone, and sit next to him. This class period is going to be very fun. Experiments, Niall, Me, Goofing off. This will be a very fun year!

"Heya babe!" He smiles at me. "How are you?"

"Hey niall." I say and return the smile."Im great, how about you?"

"Same. Whats your next class?" He asks me.

"History." I tell him.

"Have any classes with Harry?" Niall asks me. "I know Harry really likes you. He couldn't stop talking about you last night, when we left."

I smile at the thought of Harry continuously chattering on about me. He is so sweet.

The whole class period is just used to chat with your partner or a friend, so niall tells me about his girlfriend Alexis who has red hair and freckles, she seems quite nice and easy going. I tell him i'd love to meet her one day! He explains she lives in Austin, Texas and I will probably meet her this weekend if I don't have plans and would like to tag along with them.

The bell rings and I rush to the next class, excited to see harry.

He is already sitting in a seat with one seat open beside him. I assume its for me, so I sit beside him.

"You ready?" He winks.

"For what?." I ask, unsure of what he is speaking of. Im so blonde. Even though im a brunette.

He puts my hand on his penis, under the clothes. This is totally hitting me from nowhere. I don't know what I'm expected to do.

I laugh and tease him by going in circles around his balls. I do it extra sexier this time and take my time. Once he is hard I go very fast.. Too fast, the boy sitting behind us notices.

"Me next? "He says to me. He is a light skinned boy wearing a name tag named 'louis' He is very attractive but I can tell he is joking by the way he says it. Why is he wearing a name tag to school? What a nerd. But he is really cute, and his voice is precious. I love his voice. He has a beginning of a beard growing and it looks extremely sexy. What am I saying? Stick to one person, Andrea.

"Haha, no fuck off douche." Harry says, before I can reply to Louis. Harry is acting weird. Like im his or something. What the hell? I look at him and he kisses me on the cheeck. Gosh, what has college done to me? Last year, freshman year, I was nothing like that. I was a perfect little angel who wouldn't dream to touch a boy in class twice in one day.

The bell rings and we walk to Harrys dorm. Im so nervous, what are we going to do in there? My cheeks flush.