chapter 18

Harry looks down at me, "What did she call you?"

"Oh hey Crystal." I reply to the older lady. She isn't old, just probably 53 or 54. But she looks very young. She looks as beautiful as ever with her long brown hair curled, barely any makeup because she is naturally pretty and a casual outfit.

"Mom, can I talk to you please?" Alexis asks and her and her mom the room.

"Who's Ashley? Tell me now or im leaving." Harry says obviously pissed.

"Me. I got my name changed after my life went downward, to Andrea. I tried to not tell anyone. Im sorry for not telling you, I understand you should know much more than anyone else." I tell him and kiss his hand that is in my palm.

"Its alright, I understand perfectly why you chose to not tell me." Harry glances at me and hugs me tight.

"Oh my god. Enough of that lovey dovey bullshit." Niall tells us, and laughs.

Alexis and her mom get back in the room, "Im sorry Andrea.. So who are these to handsome young men?" Crystal asks us.

"This is Harry, my boyfriend." Harry looks at me shocked I said boyfriend. We will talk about this later. They shake hands and exchange hello's.

"This is Niall, mom, my boyfriend." Alexis exclaims and Niall, full of cheer, says hello and shakes her hand, enthusiastically. We chat for a while and go to watch a movie. As it reaches 8:00 PM, I realize I should go. I say goodbye, hug her mom, and we leave.

I end up falling asleep in the car on Harrys lap. I can feel him rubbing my head, playing with my hair, while im asleep and it feels so wonderful.

When we get to my dorm I wake up a little but Harry carries me into his bedroom. Tomorrows Monday, back to school on a normal occasion, but it's actually a holiday.

He sets me on his bed lightly and takes off his clothes, wearing only a pair of shorts that are beyond attractive. I move over a little to let him lay beside me. Harry wraps his arms around me and I cuddle him making sure to not let loose. I don't know why I do this, I just am afraid he will leave, and everything is perfect when we are together, therefore I can't risk losing him.