chapter 27

We get in the car and are very quiet for a while. She turns on a song that is very familiar to me. I begin to tap my fingers and hum to the beat of the song. I forget im doing this and quickly stop to discover Skyar doing the same.

"Hey, tell me about Vanessa." Skylar tells me.

"Well first off, shes my roommate. She has a tramp stamp, she is quite pretty but tattooed and piercings.. YOW!" I assure Skylar.

Skylar grins and I join in.

"Im sorry for being so clingy towards you." Skylar says to me out of absolute no where.

"Oh, Its alright. I don't mind at all." I lie. "Im glad you did. You seem so nice and friendly." I smile at her. I look at my phone. 14 missed calls, 12 missed texts. Harry.

All from Harry. I decide to call him

"Babe where are you?" he asks right as he answers without exchanging Hello's.

"Me and Alexis got in a fight, I went over to Zayns to say hello and am now with his girlfriend headed to the mall." I assure him.

"You mean Vanessa. Your with Vanessa." He corrects me, unaware of the break up.

"I'll explain everything later." I tell him soothingly.

"Come home now. I miss you, beautiful." This is so sweet. I cant resist.

"I'll see what I can do." I assure my loving boyfriend and hang up.

I look at Skylar. We pull up to the mall and I try to get out as quick as possible. ~ Only about 25 minutes later we leave and head back to Zayn's house.

---

"Harry?" I say walking in to his dorm and see him crying.

He turns around wiping his tears and rushes to me. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist hugging me tightly. Very tight. I can tell something has made him very upset so I wrap my arms around his neck and hold one hand on his head massaging his head briefly. He kisses my forehead.

"Whats wrong babe?" I ask him worried.

He forces his tears behind. "My mother.." He begins. But is caught again by his tears.

I walk over to the edge of the bed where he is sitting and kneel down in front of him between his legs. He puts his hands on my back and pulls me in for another hug. I don't say anything except join in and sit on his lap wrapping my legs around him in a straddle position.

"She had a heart attack, and is very ill." He tells me tightening the hug even more. So tightly now I let out a sudden 'ow' and he stops.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He looks at me completely serious.

Im so in love with the way he is being right now that all I sense to do is kiss him. I set y hand along his jawline and the other around his neck and kiss him. I can feel him smiling.

When we finally stop kissing he begins talking again, " would you like to go to my home town Christmas break with me? Its in 3 weeks and I need to go."

"I'd love to, Harry." I remember how un-supportive my mother is, and my dad, how he doesn't chat with me anymore and come quick to the honor of saying yes.

He smiles in relief and hugs me again.