Perfect end to the day

My pov

My pov.
I went to my home screen keeping instagram open and I checked my messages. It was from Cian which made my heart do a million flips again. I couldnt believe he actually texted me first again.

*Hey love. I miss you! I was curious about seeing you tomorrow. Could we meet up?* Cian asked

*I miss you too. I would love to see you tomorrow but Im not going to be able to head back to the casino. I dont know how we could* I responded.

*We could travel to you! Tell us where you are and we could drive up there.* I was seriously freaking out now. Not only did I meet the love of my life, he wants to see me again.

*yeah sure!! But Im up in St. Paul, thats kinda far* I told him

*Dont worry about it babe! We will make it. See you tomorrow! Good night love* Cian said.

*night Cian. Sweet dreams ❤* I ended and headed back to instagram. *omg girls Cian just texted me and asked about meeting up again!! What is happening? 😭😍* I sent them.

*He likes you!! This is what we dreamed of remember!! Our chats about Chloendan and Ciamie! Its happening!! 😱😭* Chloe sent me.

All the girls were so happy. Their days were off to a perfect start and my had a perfect ending. I couldnt wait to see what tomorrow held...especially if Cian really was going to take the hour ride from the casino/hotel up to St. Paul just for me. It was still unbelievable.

We made it home a few minutes later and I went straight to bed. Saying good night to the girls as they headed off to school or whatever their day was up for.