Plans And Trips...

*June something*My povI finished off my second year of college and passed all of my exams

*June something*
My pov
I finished off my second year of college and passed all of my exams. Chloe ended up graduating early and she was going to apply for Dublin University like me.

Me and Charlie have been helping to plan Bren and Chloe's wedding. We had almost everything picked out...
Here is Chloe's dress, her shoes, the bridesmaid dresses, and Bren's suit and grooms men outifts...

This is the wedding reception, the cake, and Chloe's bouquet.

We had everything picked out and ready to go...the only thing we needed was guest list -which we already had a decent idea- and to wait for the day.

The other lads and their girlfriends were doing great as well. Josh Tara Dayl and Ella had went off to their RoadTrip concert and had a blast.

Maddy and Ryan were getting along great and even met each other's families. Charlie and Dean were apparently super close now and due to a TMI chat with Chloe the other day it turns out the they had a little extra fun -😉-

Me and Cian were coming up on our one year anniversary since we met. Cian had been planning our trip to Paris to happen then. I was so excited visit the city and possibly see the Louvre.

Cian hasnt been telling me anything about the trip and wont let me help plan things. He tells me that he wants this trip to be perfect and that he has plans for us. Which only makes me more curious and want to help even more.

But the trip is in a week so I guess I dont have to wait long. Chloe's wedding is in two weeks so me and Cian will be back by then. This is going to be another fun summer.