Need you now

*October 2nd*
My POV
Two Months! Two months of being in hell. I havent called him, and he hasnt called me. Ive been to scared to call him. He told me to leave, I said I hated him. Of course I didnt mean it though!

He was the love of my life! How could I have been so stupid to just let him go? I cried on the floor of my dorm room thinking back on all the memories. I scrolled through my phone at all the photos I had of him, of us.

His birthday was today...even though we werent together anymore I had still ordered a gift for him. I got him a second husky teddy. This one a female...so that way the one I got him a few months ago at the arcade wasnt lonely, also as a way to maybe reach out to him.

I kept it as anonymous though and just put 'happy birthday' on the card. It would arrive later today. Right before we started school me and Chloe were out and we spotted Bren. Chloe was still a bit upset but she talked with him about what happened and now they were back together. At least one of us got their happily ever after back.

Chloe had moved back into the house with Bren as I moved into one of the University's dorms. I know its stupid...his family helped me get in here but I still loved him and I didnt want to go back home. I cried as I scrolled through more pictures of me and him and just thought about how much I needed him. I had the radio on and of course the perfect song played to fit my mood...

🎤Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time. It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without. I just need you now.

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time. It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

Oh, whoa....Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without. I just need you now I just need you now. Oh, baby, I need you now. 🎤

His pov
Of course I had to have the radio on at just the perfect time...A few minutes ago there was a knock at the door and the person said there was a gift for me. I signed and went back up to my bedroom. I had this feeling I needed to open it so I did and inside was a little female husky teddy which matched perfectly to the one she got me two months back. Wow two months....thats a long time of going through hell.

Each night I end up crying thinking of all the things I did wrong that day. I threw a fit over something so silly and insulted the girl I love on the one thing she was the most insecure about. As I set the teddy down next to its partner that song had came on...I wouldnt say I was drunk....but to be honest since we broke up I have been getting a little buzzed each night.

I missed her so much. Everytime she came home it made me so happy because I knew she was coming home to me. Fuck even Bren and Chloe had found a way to forgive each other. Why couldnt I just man up and call her or something?

Chloe moved back in with us before school started. She told me how much my girl was hurting and it just broke me more. She said she hated me though, maybe she does and I can never get her back...I looked at the two husky teddys and how perfect they looked together...bad idea! I started crying again. I looked through our photos together and thought about how much I needed her.