Chapter Five

(Warning: this chapter contains sexual content)

My whole body shook, and I finally understood what danisnotonfire meant by cringe attacks. My whole body was shaking with the horrifying memories of my past.

I slowly bent over and picked my phone back up.

"What do you want, Luke."

"Damn, nice to talk to you, too. Excuse me for wanting to have a conversa-"

"Save your shitty talk and shove it up your ass!" I snapped, no pun intended.

"Hey, I'm sorry things went down the way they did."

"Excuse you. You fucked me then dumped me, and I trusted you. I LOVED YOU!"

"No one told you to do that." He answered sheepishly.

"You douche. You big ass clown. I never meant anything to you."

"I liked you at first. Honestly, but you got so moody after your dad left and it was affecting me I just got tired of it. I told the guys I was gonna break up with you, then they dared me to sleep with you, then do it. Plus, Savannah had already confessed she liked me, and her ass was big, sooo."

"Fuck. You. Twice." I breathed.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but do you know how much money they bet?" Tears threatened to spill at this, but no. I won't cry over him. But I feel the pain burning in my eyes.

"How could I have been so stupid." I said, but mainly to myself.

"Hey, it is what it is." That's when I broke down.

"Dude are you crying? It's not that serious. I was almost a year ago. Get over it."

"Hey I finished the chicken." Harry came in. I turned away, but he had already seen my tears. Before I could hang up on Luke, my phone was in Harry's hands.

Oh my god.

"Harry don't-" he pushed me back. He put the phone on speaker.

"Who the fuck is this calling?" He growled angrily in the phone. Whoa, daddy.

"Whoa, who's this?" Harry's hand was clenched around my phone so tightly, it looked like it would shattered. I reached for the phone, but he grabbed my hand, and gave me a look. I backed away from him to hide the redness in my cheeks for this was low key turning me on.

"Harry, her brot- her boyfriend." Well okay.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend!"

"Listen you dick, I know who the fuck you are and you better not ever call my girl again or I swear on my life I will find your ass and rip you apart. You got that?" He rasped. I could hear the breathes through the phone.

"You think I'm scared? Like I can't kick your ass. Plus, I had her screaming louder than you make her." No the fuck he didn't.

"Wanna bet. I'm sure I'm twice as big as you are." Harry smirked. This conversation got weird.

"Oh please, what are you, 16." Luke joked.

"22, almost 23." Harry answered without a thought. It suddenly became very quiet until Luke broke the silence.

"Alright, man. I won't call again." He responded angrily before the phone beeped and he hung up. Coward.

Harry walked straight to me, and pulled me close. His large hands cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumbs, kissing my nose gently.

"Are you okay, Aria?" He asked sincerely.

"I'm fine." I pushed his hands away.

"What did he say to you?" His eyebrows furrowed together as he frowns.