Chapter Six

My father's eyes lit up once he saw me, and I ran across the room, into Harry's arms. He was already almost fully clothed.

"Harry, my dad's here." I whispered frantically.

"My dad, or your dad..dad." Confusion in his voice.

"My dad. The one who left me. He's here with my mom." I began to shake and cry, until I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

I turned my face, and Harry wrapped his arms around me protectively. My body was trembling, and my heart was beating like helicopter blades.

There was a soft knock at my door that only my mother's bony hands could make.

"Honey I need to talk to you." She voice cracked.

"I don't want to see him, mom" I held tight to Harry who wasn't Harry anymore. I looked up to see my dad.

He looked tired and drunk and stressed.

"Let me explain!" I covered my ears with my hands and began to scream at the top of my lungs.

"NO!"

"LET ME EXPLAIN!!"

"NO!" The poundings on the door became louder, and the room shook like and earth mad I scream as loud as I could. All of the windows and mirrors shattered before I fell to the floor.

I jolted up, breathing hard, cold sweat all over my body.

"Hey, hey, babe, what's wrong." I held the covers over my cleavage, and I was completely naked. Harry was too.

He rubbed my back, and wet kisses were planted on my neck and shoulders.

"It was just a dream, baby. It's okay. It's alright. I'm here, it's okay." He cooed as I cried in his chest.

" I never want to see my dad again." I whispered. My heart still felt like it was empty. 

"W-what happened?"

"You fell asleep after sex. I stayed here just in case."

I ran my fingers through my hair, which was knotted and tangled and frizzy.

"Sex hair." He rasped in my ear, causing me to jump. His fingers trailed down my arms, leaving goosebumps.

"Can you not be so sexually for two seconds?" I playfully shoved him.

"Sorry baby, but you can't question the way you make daddy feel." He smirked and began to climb on top of me. Rolling my eyes I pushed him, but he grabbed me by my waist and rolled me on top of him, pressing his lips to mine.

 Rolling my eyes I pushed him, but he grabbed me by my waist and rolled me on top of him, pressing his lips to mine

After a few minutes,I broke away from the kiss.

"I dare you to go one day without any sexual encounters or comments." I started to put my clothes back on.