Scar

A legend roams through Africa about a certain species that harness the knowledge of the universe. Some would call them miracles, some would call them descendants of the gods and some would call them deities. No one really knows, all accept for you. Why? Because you were one of them. The Usok where creatures of beauty and harmony, always in peace and willing to fight for good. You and your clan lived in the most forested area of Africa, living in the large trees that were made into housings so that no one would find you, and you all would live off of the light, water, fruits and vegetation. Some people would see your home as a mirage while others  would think that it was the gateway to the promise land. You enjoyed how people praised you all for being extraordinary, and you didn't deny it. It awes you everyday of the knowledge that is in your head, and even though you knew some of the bad things that were to happen in the future, you would always live to the bright side, giving miracles to the ones who deserved it.

You smiled as you wore your usual attire which consisted of a (favorite color) coverage for your breasts that was held up with strings that tied behind your neck and back. Along with that you wore a skirt that hand slits on both end, making it easier to move, but it also was there to show of your figure. Each article of clothing hugged your body in the right way, and revealed just enough so that eyes would be attracted. "Good Morning (Y/n)." you heard someone say. You turned around and smiled as you saw the grand elder emerge from his home in the oldest tree in his robe and staff. "Hello Grand Elder." you replied as you gave him a small bow. "Please, my dear, there is no need for such formalities."
You giggled and smiled.

"Alright Rafiki." you giggled as you both walked out. "I'm guessing you're heading out to Pride rock too?"

He nodded and smiled before he whistled for an elephant. In no time, two elephants came striding over and the both of you hopped on them. "To Pride rock." Rafiki said and the elephants started walking. The ability to speak to animals was a helpful skill. It made sure even the smallest of creatures have hope. "So you have heard of the prince that will soon be born?" you asked.

He simply nodded. "Yes. He's going to hopefully look like a small, furry butter squash!" he grinned and you laughed. Yep, this was Rafiki's true colors. Random as it can be, and weird as it can be.
"That would be an odd looking baby!"

"But how cute would that little creature be!" he said giddily.

"I wouldn't consider a butter squash adorable but whatever keeps your bananas at bay." you smiled as the elephants gave a small laugh. You loved elephants, especially the babies. They were playful and adorable are just a simple bundle of gray joy.

Eventually the both of you made it to pride rock and hopped off the elephants before walking into the caverns of the rocky palace. "Rafiki." you heard a deep voice say. The two of you turned around and saw the stoic king come out. "It's good to see you." he said with a kind smile, his brown hair flowed with every movement, along with his well groomed beard.

"Mufasa my dear friend." Rafiki said as they both embraced each other in a brotherly hug. "It has been years since I last saw you." he said with a smile.

"Only a year, my friend." Mufasa chuckled. You felt a surge of warmth running through your body by his chuckle. It was like feeling the warm sun after taking a cold bath. No wonder he was dubbed king; his essence just brings security to those around him. His focus then turned to you. "And who might this be?" he asked.

You straightened yourself up and smiled. "Your Majesty." you said with a slight bow.

"Please, its not necessary. I can tell you're an Usok. You're markings are familiar to me." he said and you blushed a little. He was charming, no doubt. "So what brings you here?"