Sean White

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm actually doing this...!" You awed as you stood in front of the mirror. Today was the day, as student of magic, to transport yourself into a different dimension in order to help whomever was in need of help, or if you were lucky destined to help many warriors and thus making them and yourself a legend. "As you all know that you Ms. (Y/n) have come a long way from your poor skills in magic. You exceeded everything in your class and even impressed the elders. That is why I, your teacher and mentor, along with the Elders have rewarded you with the task that only some are destined to. You shall travel to another world in which the mirror will guide you, and there you will start your tale." You looked at your tall professor with awe as he looked down at you with pride. "You've done well little sparrow. Now, be off!" he announced in a booming voice. The elders applauded along with your friends and family that arrived to this beautiful ceremony. As you stood in the middle of the ceremony, you watched as the servants wearing silk robes carry in a large item, almost two times your height, and place it in front of you. You watched as they pulled off the large blanket that covered the item, revealing a beautiful mirror. Your jaw dropped at the sight. It indeed was as tall if not taller than you, bordered with gold and the mirror itself was the clearest you've ever seen.

A gasp of surprise escaped your lips as you saw the mirror began to shine and turn into a beautiful blue. "Well," you told yourself as you held the strap of your brown leather satchel. "there's no time like the present!"
"Chi~!" A smile graced your lips as you heard the familiar cheer of your companion as she landed on your shoulder.
"Alright Chi! Let's do this!" you cheered before diving into the mirror.

It was an odd feeling really. There were no words to describe the feeling other than serene yet at the same time exciting. You awed at the crystal blue vortex before looking at your bunny like creature of a companion. "This is amazing! Right Chi?" you asked her, causing her to squeak in excitement. As the both of you enjoyed the surreal feeling, there was a sudden shock, causing the both of you fumble a bit. You yelped as you began to look around, worried at what was happening. The situation worsened as the beautiful blue turned dark and terrifying shocks of electricity coursed through the vortex. "What's happening?!" you shouted. Chi let out a whimper, causing you to grab her and hold her close. "It's ok Chi, we're going to be okay...I hope." You whispered. Suddenly the vortex began to rumble and shake and it seemed as if a tornado was about to blow through. "Chi hold on tight!" you shouted as you pressed chi close to your chest and shut your eyes.

Your heart was pounding as you felt your body trash around the hell hole of a vortex. Your stomach jumped as you held in a scream, trying not to scare your already terrified friend before feeling yourself fall. Your eyes opened just slightly and instead of seeing that darkened hole, you saw light. A blinding light which then turned into a blue sky. 'Am I flying?' you thought to yourself until you felt your back and head hit the ground. Hard.

'Guess not.'

~.~.~.~.~.~

Sore. That's all you felt. Your body felt heavy as if your body weighed a million pounds. You couldn't even move a finger from how sore your body felt. "Is she awake?" you heard a soft feminine voice say.
"Well her eyes are closed so what do you think?"
"Maybe she is awake but her body can't move!"
"Will you guys keep it down? She's sleeping and I'm about to do the same."
Oh my god there were multiple people. Were you in a hospital? Slowly your eyes opened, only to meet seven pairs of eyes looking at you.
"Oh wow she's awake!"
"How are you feeling?"
"You must be hungry!"
"You know you have a cute rabbit!"
"Chi???"
"You don't look like us. Where are you from?"
"You look weird."

Everyone bombarded you with questions and to be completely honest, your mind was still wrapping around how you even got here.
"Hey girls, ease up on her." You heard a deep voice say. You looked at the direction of the voice and saw a rather handsome male come in with a basket of apples. He was tall no doubt that, along with having hair as black as night and his skin was as white as snow. His eyes were dark but at the same time held innocence and playfulness. To sum it up, he was handsome, more handsome than any of the students that were in your entire academy. "I'm sure she is willing to answer all of your questions along with meeting you guys, but for now she might be right." The man said. He was right about that part. You had no idea where you were or what place that damn mirror shot you.

"Chi Chi!" you heard a familiar squeak.
"C-Chi..!" you gasped as you watched your familiar friend float towards you. Immediately you hugged her, patting her on the head. "Oh my gosh I'm so happy you're okay!" you said happily as your creature sat down on your lap in content. Soon after everything settled down, and the ladies had served you some soup, everyone gathered around you.
"Alright, spill it toots. Who are you and how come handsome here said you fell from the sky?" asked one lady with a scowl on her face.
"Now Grumpy there is no need to be rude. If you ask her kindly she will tell you." Said a lady with glasses.

"Um, well," you mumbled as you looked down to see Chi asleep on your lap. How were you going to say you were a witch? Along with that you weren't for sure if witches were allowed in this era let alone if they were going to exile you. "a-a traveler. Yes a traveler." You smiled. "I-I traveled by this thing called an air balloon and something went wrong and that's why you thought you saw someone fall from the sky!" Man did you suck at lying. Your sock could lie better than you ever could.
"Air Balloon? What's that miss?" another asked with doe like eyes and large ears.
"Well it is a large balloon, which is a thin leather sack, in a way, that you fill with air and it expands-!"
"You can stop lying now." Another lady yawned. "You're not a traveler."

Your face paled at her statement. "It's pretty obvious. She's a scientist. What other woman would know more about these absurd gadgets and that thing on your lap." A small sigh escaped your lips and smiled. "Yeah I'm a scientist." You said, going on with whatever they said.
"Then how come you didn't say anything?" the lady by the name of Grumpy, said.
"Well it's obvious don't ya know?" asked the plump one. "Us smart intelligent ladies are always shunned. She got nervous is all!" She giggled.
"Y-Yeah, that's it." you replied with an unsure smile.

"Well, since you introduced yourself to us Miss, uh, what was your name again?" the lady with glasses asked.
"Oh! I'm (Y/n)! And this is Chi, my bunny companion. She really isn't a bunny, hence the wings and her pinkish color." You smiled.
"Well Miss (Y/n), I am Doc! That's Happy." She said, pointing to the smiling plump lady. "There's Sneezy." She explained as she pointed to the lady who kept sneezing. "The poor soul has terrible hay fever."
"I'm Dopey!" chirped the little lady with the purple hat.
"I-I'm Bashful." the lady whose face was pink said as she twiddled with her fingers.
"I'm Sleepy." Yawned the tired one.
"And that right there is Grumpy. She's...well she's always Grumpy." Doe smiled, pointing to the one who turned away.

"And I'm Sean White." Said the gentleman who sat beside you with a smile. A blush spread across your cheeks as you smiled at him.
"Pleasure to meet you." You replied. Well, you suppose this wasn't bad. It seemed rather nice. At least they could help you with getting you back on your feet before you make your mark in history. Besides, it couldn't be that bad, could it?

~.~.~.~.~.~

"This is an absolute disaster." One elder said back at the academy. Everyone was completely silent as they stared at the mirror that silently in the middle of the ceremonial area. Auzirius began to mumble a spell, holding a crystal as he began to search for his fateful student. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he dropped the crystal, causing everyone to stop their murmuring. "No no no no." he mumbled as he stared at the mirror with horror.
"Grand Elder Auzirius? What is the matter? Where has the mirror sent her?" asked one elder.
"Is the mirror faulty? Has someone tampered with it?"
"The mirror is fine!" He boomed, causing everyone to shut their mouths. "It's (Y/n) I'm worried about." He said.
"Why? Is everything alright?" another elder asked.
"She....she has been sent on the most dangerous task that is ever known to mankind and wizard history." He said gravely. "She's been sent into the dimension of King Leviathan." Everyone gasped, covering their mouths as they looked at one another.
"K-King Leviathan? F-Father of Dark magic?"
"Not even the best of Wizards have vanquished him! His soul has been locked in his body in the forbidden mountain!"
"We must get her out of there! She will be brutally murdered!"
"We can't!" Auzirius shouted.

Everyone grew silent as they looked at the professor.
"During that time King Leviathan had learned the darkest of arts, committed the sins even the devil will deem exceptional. This is ancient magic, we cannot interfere. I-I am- I can't...There is nothing we can do." he admitted.
"My friend," an elder said, dressed in pure white and gold as he placed a hand on Auzirius shoulder. Auzirius closed his eyes as he looked at his friend before looking back at the mirror.
"If there is a god up there," Auzirius said. "then I beg of him to protect my precious student."