Elson

It was a beautiful snowy day in the kingdom of Arendelle as you happily played in the fluffy white snow. A smile graced your lips as your little hands played with the soft material, shaping them into various small animals. You were having the time of your life playing in the snow in peace; no older brothers to bother you or destroy your precious work. It was a luxury that you were happily enjoying. As you hummed a small tune, you continued to work on building more and more little animals, smiling as you would add details just to make them unique and perfect. Suddenly, the serene quietness of the forest was broken with the sound of feet crunching on the snow covered floor and voices as well. Slowly you turned around to see two boys standing at the entrance of your small animal kingdom. "Woah! You're animals are super cool! Can we join?" the little one with short strawberry blonde hair asked, excitement filling his turquoise blue eyes. You thought for a moment before standing back up and shyly wringing your hands.
"O-Okay," you replied softly. "a-as long as you won't ruin them."
"Of course we wont ruin them. Isn't that right right Adrienne?" the one with platinum blonde hair asked. He was slightly taller than the one named Adrienne, probably because he was older.
"Right!" Adrienne chirped as he dashed into your field of animals. Your heart raced with anxiety as you watched him gather sticks and pebbles. When he plopped down onto the snow covered floor, both you and the older boy looked at him with curiosity. "Done!" Adrienne chirped as he gave you both a proud grin. You awed and giggled at the sight for he had created a small little bunny with oddly placed ears and pebble eyes. "Now that's a masterpiece! Let's make more!" he cheered and dashed around to help you make more animals. A giggle escaped your lips as both you and the older one had also joined in the fun in creating your snow animal kingdom.

It was that faithful day that you experienced everything. Not only had you regained faith in the male population, but you also gained two new friends; Adrienne and Elson. You learned that Elson was older than Adrienne by three years and older than you by about two years, maybe a year and a half. Regardless of what it was, it still made you guys great friends. However, your friendship became interesting on that same day as well, for when you heard the two boys' names being called, your jaw dropped when you saw that they were from the King and Queen, which meant one thing; your brand new friends were also princes. With the permission from their parents, the three of you could still be friends and have fun, just as long as you wouldn't tell anyone and that was a promise that was worth keeping. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months as the three of you would enjoy hanging around, playing in the snow and running around the market square of the kingdom.

One faithful day, however, it seemed as if everything stopped. You went to the meeting place in the forest, but the brothers wouldn't show up. This continued for days, and those days turned to weeks yet no one showed up. It broke your heart and it left you in tears every time you would come home.

It's been several years ever since that faithful day, yet you would never forget. You grew up into headstrong woman that helped your mom keep your seven older brothers in line. Yes, seven older brothers, some were twins, while others were just a year off from each other. "Morning mom." you smiled as you walked out of your room wearing a simple (f/c) dress with sleeves that reached your wrist and the skirt ending at your ankles.
"Good morning dear! I just baked a fresh basket of bread for Mrs. Hermanson. Would you deliver it for me please?"
"Sure!" you grinned as you grabbed the basket before heading off into the streets of Arendelle. A smile graced your lips as you looked at the busy market streets, people shouting about deals and great offers while the fresh scent of bread and breakfast wafted the air.

After giving the bread to the kind Mrs. Hermanson, your gaze trailed over to the large castle that towered above the kingdom. You always wondered how Adrienne and Elson were doing. You had heard of the tragic news of the King and Queen's death and it broke your heart the moment you heard it. You tried to get into the castle, trying to convince the guards that you really did knew the two princes, but your efforts were in vein. Even though you met the King and Queen only once, they were kind to you, and if it weren't for them, you and the princes would've never became friends. All of a sudden, a loud grunt was heard along with you hitting something. A yelp escaped your lips as you fell to the ground. "Oh ow!" you groaned as you held your head.
"I'm so sorry!" you heard the other person say.
"Oh don't worry! I should be the one saying sorry! I wasn't paying attenti-" you were about to finish your sentence until you opened your eyes. (E/c) eyes widened when you saw familiar strawberry blonde hair and turquoise-blue eyes. "A-Adrienne?" you whispered in awe. It couldn't have been...could it?
"Um yep that's my name! Haha! Oh man my brother is going to kill me." he bumbled on.
"No no no! Adrienne! It's me! Remember! (Y/n)! From years ago!"