Author's Note (Please Read + glimpse of the future to come)

So....It's been a year... and I know you're probably thinking. What the hell, where is the update i've been waiting for so long for. Well, to tell you the truth, a lot of shit has been going down recently and it was to the point where- I actually had no ideas. Usually i would have something, whether its big or small, it was something. However I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. My life felt empty. I woke up day to day but i wasn't- I wasn't living. I felt barely alive. A lot of crap went down, my grandfather died, and other things as well. I took a hiatus from anything because my creativity had died, and i was scared I was going to let you, my  fellow readers down. 

However recently, i saw that things had started to get a bit better. Ideas, though they are not where I want to be, have started to come back. I want to personally apologize for making everyone wait this long and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart that you have given me the patience i needed to get back on my feet. I'll work hard to get back on my schedule of posting the well written content (or the best that i can) that keeps you guys happy. And again, i thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, really i wish i could say this to you all individually, for giving me the time to just- get back together and push through this hellish year. I promise i wont let you down again. 

As a gift for you all, i have read the comments and there will definitely be some added characters, and also a deeper dive into our lovely genderbent princesses. So YES! THIS BOOK WILL NOT END UNTIL IM DONE WITH THIS, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MADE ME REALIZE THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE LOVING ME FOR MY WORK AND MY PASSION! 

❤ Aryn is finally in the castle and he's actually going to have dinner with the reader and Erica! However will the reader be able to handle it?? Can Aryn catch on before it's too late?? 

❄ It's up to Adrienne and the reader to get Elson back, but it just so happens they need a little ride. Can you guess who?? Will the reader be able to get Elson back?? And what the flap he actually has an ice castle?!?! 

🐻 So...The reader and Meraud might have a situation...involving a bear....and possibly a witch...maybe both. You dont know, hell you just woke up and you're running though the friggen forest at like 4 am in the morning!! 

🦁 After the announcement of baby simba, you and Rafiki visited more often, which meant, you would be seeing scar much more often... but do you mind? Maybe, kinda, sorta. 

🍎You finally met the prince and the seven dwarves and now, not only you have to help out with the chores, you also have to figure out why in the world were you sent here. And what was this dark...aura of magic you're feeling? And why does it terrify you to no end?? 

Those are just sneak peaks into the stories that i had written down before this- hellish hiatus came in. Again thank you and please look forward to my writing, thank you for the support. 

~❤ With all my heart, 

          Arisa Nightingale.