Part 1

You and Your Boyfriend Harry Styles of One Direction was dating about 1 1/2 years. This past few weeks he always came home so late, always getting home so drunk or what ever. he is always in the club with his friends. you are also 3 months pregnant but you still didn't told about it to harry, for his career sakes

It's already 1 in the morning and Harry is still not home, you supposed to have a date but he forgot it, you are sitting at the living room of yours and harry's shared flat, you are sitting on the couch waiting for harry, but there's still no sign of his shadow. You are so worried and you texted him.

" To: Harry, Babe aren't you going home yet? It's already 1 please come home! Xx"

but there's no reply, you decide to go on bed, because you're so very very sleepy now and its not good for you to stay up so late because you are pregnant.

Before you go to sleep you text one of your brother Niall his bandmate, (Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are you brothers)

"To: Nialler, Bro! are you with Harry? Xx" then Niall replied to you,

"From: Nialler, No sweetie! why? something wrong? want me and the lads to be there? your not allowed to get up so late. remember you are pregnant. Xx" (Only the 4 lads known that you are pregnant with harry)

"To: Nialler: I know, its not good for me, I'm just worried about Harry, his still at the pub with his friend I'm scared being alone in here."

"From: Nialler: What the fuck? Do you want me to be there?"

'To Nialler: No need, I'm just going to sleep bye, I love you nialler, I'll see you guys tomorrow! Goodnight mwa mwa Xx!"

"From: Nialler, Okay sweetie go to sleep nw Goodnight!"

After Yours and Niall's conversation you fell on sleep about 30 minutes, then you heard a loud bang down stair, you get up and went down to see what is that. As you walk down, you see Harry and a blonde hair girl on the sofa making out and they are about to make a S**. You didn't go near to them you watch them about 5 minutes, you just stare at them and your tears is now falling down on you face. Now you are totally mad and pissed off, You shout so loud so that they will hear you.

"Fuck you! Harold, you motherfucker, asshole!" you said to Harry and He stop the thing that they doing with the girl Harry looked up and see you standing there, he got up and start saying something "Babe, It's not what you think. Lemme expla-" "Fuck you Styles, save it bitch!" and you walk down near to them and you pulled the hair of the girl, you get over the girl and started punching her on her jaw and you walk through the kitchen and get the scissors and cut his hair then Harry pulled you over, "Get off of me you dumbass!" "Don't you dare shouting on me (Y/N)" Harry said with full of anger and he hits you on your right face, you slowly sat down on the floor and you cup your right face with your hand, where Harry hits you. you're crying so hard and you whisper something in your self "This is not the Harry that I loved, He change a lot! I can't believe he hits me." then you see harry walks near to you saying "I'm s-s-sorry (Y/N)" "Don't ever touch me Styles you don't deserve me!" then you go to your room and get your suitcase and packed all your things, while you are packing Harry walks in and said "(Y/N)! Where are you going, don't leave me here please! I'm begging you!" and you replied to him "We're done, Styles! I'm so tired! Thank you for everything I'm leaving you! Now you can do what ever you wanted, cause I'm out of your life and you'll never gonna see me, Bye Harold!" He just watch you walking and then he also started crying.

Its already 4am in the moring, You hop in to your car, and drove to the house of your brothers, as you arrived you knocked on the door and Zayn opened the door and see you crying and a bruise on you right face he stares at you and start saying something.

Zayn: " What the fuck what happen to you Sis? Who did that to you?" and zayn get's you in the living room where the other lads sleeps (They used to sleep on the living room sometimes) the other got woke up, and then Niall see you and walk over to you and hugged you and rubbing your back.

Niall: "Ssshh! Baby what happen tell us please?"

(Y/N): H-h-he c-cheated o-o-on me, a-a-nd h-he hits me.

Louis: What? that's not the really Harry anymore!

(Y/N): I know, I know! Can I stay with you guys?

Liam: Sure, Babe! this is your house too, You are welcome here anytime.

(Y/N): T-thanks boys!

Then they Hugged you together and held you to your old room.

(Y/N): Boys, can you sleep with me?

Niall: Why?

(Y/N): I'm scared please stay with me!

Zayn: Okay, we will baby! go to sleep now! Look at you, you looked so tired and messed! Tomorrow we're going to the Hospital, It's your check up to check if the baby is doing well, Okay.

Louis tucked you in, on your bed and Zayn start singing "Little Things" your favourite song of them.

Zayn: Your hand fits in mine Like it's made just for me But bear this in mind It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks And it all makes sense to me.

Liam: I know you've never loved The crinkles by your eyes When you smile You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs, The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine But I'll love them endlessly.

Zayn and Liam: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do It's you Oh, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things

Louis: You can't go to bed without a cup of tea And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep Though it makes no sense to me

(Niall sang's Harry's Line until his line)

Niall: I know you've never loved The sound of your voice on tape You never want To know how much you weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeans But you're perfect to me

Niall: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you And all these little things.

Niall: You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

Zayn, Liam, Niall And Louis: And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you, It's you they add up to And I'm in love with you And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you And all your little thing.

After the lads sing "Little Things" you fell on sleep on your brothers arms and you feel so safe!

••

Next page is coming :D Hope you like it. Follow me on twitter @wreakingstyles I followed back just ask okay! I love you all! Please leave your comment if you liked it and Vote also :D YAAAAAY!