Part 12: The Truth

Harry, gets the basket at trunk of his car and set a blanket on the grass, you both sat and Harry starts to talk.

Harry: I'm so very very sorry (Y/N), hope you forgive me, I was so drunk at that time, I-I don't know what I'm doing I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Nah, It's okay Haz. I forgive you.

Harry: Y-you did?

(Y/N): Yeah, Uhm! Haz, I want you to tell something, please don't get mad at me.

Harry: W-what's that?

(Y/N): I've been dying to tell you this, also the lads want to tell you about this. I decided not to tell you, since we're not together and I don't want to ruined your career guys. But I have to do this for my sake and to our in coming baby's sake Harry, your going to be a dad, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant 2 months before we broke up. Please don't get mad at me.

Your about to cry, then Harry lifts your chin up.

Harry: Shh, Babe! I'm not mad babe, I'm happy because of that, I'm going to be a dad, we're going to be a parent, we're having our own family.

He said while smiling, He kissed your nose and hugged you. You lay down his self and you lay down too your head on his chest. After a long long conversation you decide to go home. Harry open the door for you then you hop in and he starts the engine and pulled over, your about to close your eyes to take a nap when Niall text you.

Niall: Sis?

(Y/n): Ye? We're about to go home bro.

Niall: Okay, What happend? Did he already know about the baby?

(Y/n): Yeah, His so happy. He didn't get mad.

Niall: Good for you sis. Finally he already know our secrets lol.

(Y/n): Yeah, btw I'm tired, I want to take a nap while we're on the road.

Niall: Sure, bye love. I love you :* ❤

(Y/n): Bye, I love you too. :* ❤

You locked your phone and Harry starts to talk and holds your hand.

Harry: Who texted you babe?

(Y/n): Niall, his asking if we're going home now.

Harry: Okay.

You yawn.

Harry: Want to take a nap babe?

(Y/n): Yeah, can I?

Harry: Surething babe, Go take a nap. I'll just wake you up. When we're already at your flat.

You nod and close your eyes.

••

× I'M SO VERY SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING, I'M SO BUSY IT'S OUR EXAM SO I NEED TO REVIEW, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEK SINCE ITS OUR SEMBRREAK, SO BYE GUYS LOVE Y'ALL. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. ❤❤