Part 3: Hotel

Note: Guys, I'm really really really sorry for updating the story I'm just busy for school :)

••

After a several hours, you guys now arrived at Australia but you and the lads stucked inside the airport because of the fans, Directioners was screaming different things and etc, and you put out your phone and take some pictures with the fans. after an hour you and the lads are now inside the Van having some crazy conversation.

(y/n): Gee'z that was so crazy!

Niall: Haha! yeah right!

Zayn: It happen everytime.

Louis: Australia rocks \m/

Liam: I can't wait for the tour.

(y/n): Finally I'm going to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer GOSH!

Niall: Stop it sis! 5SOS is mine.

(Y/N): No way bro!

Niall: Shut up baby! they are mine.

(y/n): LOL! You've got to be kidding nialler. (and now you start making a sad face.)

Niall: C'mon (y/n) I'm just joking sweetheart don't take it too serious.

(y/n): Okay okay!

And the other lads just stared at both of you, and they are about to laugh.

After 2 hours you guys arrived at the Hotel where you and the lads are going to stay while on tour, the lads are in the Lobby fixing somethings, so you decide to walk around the hotel.

(Y/N): Boys, I'm just going to walk around the hotel okay?

Zayn: Sure, baby we're just going to text you if we already have a hotel room okay?

(Y/N): Sure, Oh wait! I want to join nialler at the room okay?

Niall: Okay princess!

(y/n): Bye, boys!

The Lads bye! Take care okay :D

While you are walking you saw a tall guy with a curly hair! Stop walking, as the guy turn around to see you! and you saw Harry Styles your Ex-Boyfriend who just arrived right now! as you saw harry you hold you tummy and make sure that harry won't notice that your pregnant. you and harry just stared at each other and harry start talking.

Harry: Hi! (y/n) H-h-how are y-y-ou?

(Y/n): H-hi! H-hazz, I'm good! How about you? you look so different! (with a smile)

Harry: I'm good too!

(Y/N): Okay! Got to go Harry see you later.

and you turn back and start walking back to the lobby, but harry hold's your wrist and say something.

Harry: Are you still mad at me? do you?

You didn't saying anything you just stare at him and now you can feel that your about now to cry because you still love your Ex-Boyfriend and Ex-Bestfriend Harry Styles.

Harry: Hey! (Y/N) please say something!

(Y/N): Let me go Styles! I still hate you arsehole!

Harry: Please (Y/n) I want to talk to you baby please.

(Y/N): Harry please not now.

Harry: No, I want to explain.

(Y/N): Explain what edward? explain about the night that you cheat on me and hit me? What Styles?

Harry: I'm sorry (y/n) I'm sorry, please forgive me I still love you (y/n).

and now you see harry crying you can't take it anymore, you don't want to see him crying and begging you to forgive him, you start running away and leave Harry standing and screaming your name.

Harry: (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!

but you didn't turn around you ignore him. and went back to the lobby and exactly that time on of the lads texted you.

From: Nialler; "Baby, Our room is on the 3rd floor Room.123 right side okay?"

and you texted niall back To: Nialler; "Okay! I'll be on my way bro!"

You take the elevator and put you phone out to see you and harry's picture when you are still together you are about to cry when the elevator's door opened, you start walking now to the room that nialler gave to you! and you to Zayn and Liam standing in the hallway.

(Y/N): Liam! Zayn!

Zayn: Oh baby are you done?

(Y/N): Yeah! this hotel is really big!

Liam: Yes it is sweetie.

(Y/N): Okay! See ya late boys!

Zayn and Liam: Bye.

You knocked on the door and nialler open it! and you and niall walked inside and sit down on the bed you are lying on your brother's chest and niall was stroking your stairght hair :)

Niall: Hey, what do you want to do today?

(Y/N): Uhm, I don't know nialler!

Niall: What about let's take a picture and post on instargram, what do you think?

(Y/N): Sure bro!

You and Niall take a picture together Niall was kissing you on the cheeck and you are doing the duck face. and niall post it and it has a caption of: "Me and my Sister (your IG'usermane), I love her so much she is the best little sister to me :) I love you sis!! Xx" after taking a picture you tell niall something that happen before.

(Y/N): I saw harry before, while I'm walking around the hotel, he said sorry and he want me to forgive him.

Niall: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah! His crying so hard nialler

Niall: What did you do sis?

(Y/N): Nothing I just run away and ignore him.

Niall: why you ignore him?

(Y/N): Because I don't want to see him like that. It kills me, seeing him while crying so hard.

Niall: Can I ask you something. You still love him? do you baby?

You just stare at niall's eyes and start crying and he hugs you so tight rubbing your back.

Niall: It's okay baby, I feel you sweetheart.

(Y/N): I love him so much niall. I want him back, but I'm so scared, what if he cheat on me again! what if he hits me again, I don't want to happen again.

Niall: It's up to you sweetheart, Lemme talk to harry later okay?

(Y/N): Sure thanks niall

And niall kisses you forehead and tucked you in at the bed to take some rest.

Sorry because it's too short! I'll update more parts later okay! just wait :) btw follow me on twittah!

@louistomlinYOLO also in IG: _niknik21 :) Thanks hope you like it guuuuuuuys! Love y'all mwa Xx