Part 5: @TheConcert

Now It's time for the concert. The fans start screaming when they saw the lads on stage, All of their banners is so Incridible. You looked so amaze on that time, It was your first time to be there on their tour since your not allowed to go with them because you are still studying on Senior Year. Now the their concert is starting the fans get so wild! Someone is calling you, and you just say hi and wave.You decide to put out your iPhone and take a picture while the lads is on stage you post it on instragram it has a caption of "First time on their concert, This is absolutely great! I'm so proud of them especially to my brothers and to my best friend of course! xxx" in the middle of their concert one of the fan called your attention, A little 8 year old girl who is calling you. (You love Kids so much!) you go near by this adorable little girl and you start talking to her.

(Y/N): Hi there sweetheart, what's your name baby?

Fan: Hi (y/n)! I'm Patricia.

(Y/N): Hi Patricia, what a beautiful name!

Fan: Thank you! (and she start to giggle!)

(Y/N): Your so adorable! Come here join me here! You want to meet the lads in after this concert?

Fan: Yeah! I really want too, I love One Direction so much!

(Y/N): Ooh! they love you too sweetie! Since you love them, meet me here later okay! 

Fan: Why? 

(Y/N): I'm going to bring you backstage after the concert to meet the lads okay!

Fan: Really? Really? Really?

(Y/N): Yeah! Meet me here okay?

The girl really looks so excited, she cried after you said that and you hug her, the other fans notice it And the lads also notice it too. and they mention you ..

Niall: Hey! (Y/N) what are you doing?

Zayn: Yeah! What's happening there?

Louis: Did you make that little girl cried?

Liam: AHAHA! Can you came up here on stage just  a minute and tell us what you are doing sister.

Harry: Wait for me there sweethear!

You turn around and saw harry's comes down on stage and start walking into you!

Harry: Hey (Y/N) what are you doing?

(Y/N): Uhm! I'm just talking to this little adorable girl! he caught my attention I love her.

Harry: And then?

(Y/N): Since she caught my attention. I decide to take her backstage after the concert to meet you guys!

Harry: Oh thats great! (Y/N), What's her name?

(Y/N): Her name is Patricia.

Harry: Hi Patricia!!

Fan: Hi Harry!

Harry: Me and the lads want you at the backstage after the concert okay, Right Boys?

Niall: Yeah!

Louis: Absolutely!

Zayn: See ya later!

Liam: Hey! Hazza! You need to be here now!

Harry: Okay! Wait guys!

Harry: Bye! (Y/N) See you later with tricia! don;t go anywhere okay! I want you to stay here! cause you are my Inspiration while I'm on stage baby!

And Harry Kiss you on lips and you got shocked and you froze Harry went back now on stage to continue the concert!

Niall: Sorry for that guys!