Part 8

Hi, I'm back everyone sorry for not updating. :(: hope you understand me guys ....

-

You went out of the arena then walk through the bus, as you enter the bus you see the lads playing, you smile as you see them so happy, then Niall saw you and he walks over you.

Niall: Hi, Princess! Still sleepy?

(Y/N): Yeah, but I'm sure I'm not going to sleep so well here.

Niall: Why, sweetie?

(Y/N): I dunno. (then you start making sad face)

Niall: Why baby, tell me? (then niall held you to his bed on the bus, then he closed the curtain, then you start talking to him.)

(Y/N): Harry said something to me.

Niall: What is it baby?

(Y/N): He said he still love me, and I still love him too, he said that he needs me in his life, I need him too nialler! but I'm so scared, because he might hurt me again, I don't want to be hurt anymore!

Niall hugged you, then kiss you forehead.

Niall: You know what (Y/N) don't let your fears to bother you! okay, tell him the truth, I think he loves you so much, I know harry! He will never ever hurt you again! okay.

(Y/N): Okay, thanks bro!

Niall: Your always welcome!

(Y/N): Niall!!!

Niall: Yes?

(Y/N): Can you stay with me, until I fall asleep?

Niall: Of course! Go on, lie down baby!

And then Niall started sing some of your favorite song, then you started to fall asleep, and niall do the same!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After travelling many hours you guys Arrive at the Airport and now you guys are ready to go back in London. Since the TMH tour is already done.