Part 7: Terrified.

After a few hour of being sleep inside at the backstage in the arena, Niall wake you up because you guys will heading off now to your hotel to eat and to take some long hour sleep.

Niall: Wake up princess! We're heading off now to our hotel, you can continue sleeping in the bus and to our hotel, the lads is waiting us now outside!

You are still in your deep sleep and you are in the middle of your dream. and then Harry entered the room where you are sleeping.

Harry: Hurry up dude! Paul is getting mad now!

Niall: She's still sleeping! I can't wake her up dude.

Harry: Step aside, I'll wake her up.

Niall: I'll just wait you guys in our bus.

Harry: Okay mate.

Niall went to the bus, then Harry stay and still waking you up.

Harry: Hey (Y/N)! Wake up sweetheart.

Harry: Wake up! If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you just like in Sleeping Beauty!

Harry: Come on, wake up sweetheart.

Harry: Hey!

Harry: Come on.

Harry: Alright, I'm going to kiss you.

Harry, lean in for a kiss but you move your head and start saying something because your on the middle of your dream.

(Y/N): No ... No ... No ... Harry d-don't l-leave m-me, p-please! I-I- love you! Please be with me forever! I love you please don't leave my side babe please!

Harry, holds your hand and trys to wake you up.

Harry: No! I won't leave you. I'm here baby, I'm here. I love you too. I know your just dreaming but for me I love you I'm pretty sure I won't leave you.

After Harry said that he hug you so tight, and you are now awake.

(Y/N): H-harry? W-what are you d-doing?

Harry: Ow! N-nothing, I'm just t-trying to wake y-you up, because we're now heading off to our hotel! the lads is waiting us on the bus!

(Y/N): Uh? Okay!

You stand up, and Harry guide you outside, and both of you start walking in the hallway of the arena.

Harry: We need to hurry up (Y/N)

(Y/N): I know. I know!

And then suddenly the Energy Power in the arena starts to shut down, and now it's dark, and you are afraid of dark.

(Y/N): Oh my god, H-harry! Where are you? I-I can't see you.

Harry: I'm Here, wait baby!

Harry start finding you, He opened the flash light on his iPhone, and he see you sitting on the floor with your hands on your face.

Harry: I got you ... I got you now (Y/N)!

You stand up and hugged Harry!

(Y/N): T-thank you Harry!

Harry: You're welcome, I'll do anything for you because I love you.

After Harry says "I love you" you just stared at him and start talking.

(Y/N): Uh? Come on harry! The lads is waiting us.

Harry: W-wait! I m-mean that word, I love you okay! Can't live without you, Please come back to me, I-I need you in my life (Y/N)

You stopped walking and didn't do anything you just frozed their, and Harry Walks over to you and holds your hand and both of you start walking with out saying any words! After a few minutes you and harry is now finally in the front door of the arena, and you already saw the lads! but before you and harry walk through the door, Harry whisper something to you.

Harry: I'm serious for what I said before (Y/N) I meant that thing, I still love you ... Hope you still love me too (Y/N) Just always remember I love you forever!

And then Harry starts walking now, you stand there for a minute and start thinking.

(Y/N): I love you too Styles, but I won't let you step inside of my life again! But, I'll let you know that we have a child one day and on it's right time,

You rub your 3 in half month belly button and said "I know, daddy's gonna love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, for updating so slow!