Inspirational Message 1.4

"Do more than just exist."

Most happenings in our lives would pull us down - when we have weaker faith on ourselves, when we lack belief that we can go through. We'd cry in the most difficult situations - in times of sadness and confusion. Maybe you're missing that point - you're just a human being. Of course, you'd feel the pain.. of course you'd feel happiness.. of course, you'd feel that pang of sadness.. of course, because what we always feel are all normal. We're doing more than just existing. We see people, people see us. That's just the cycle. We affect their lives, they affect ours too.

But here it is, my friend. Do more than just exist. Don't just shed a tear, don't just say you pity someone.. do something. There are 24 hours each day, what change would it make if you give just 2 hours of that doing charity works.. and another hour to console a friend. What happiness could someone have just to play with them.

There are a lot of people in this world that you didn't know existed. You just have to spare just a minute or a second to smile at them.. they'd be happy. Then that's the time, they'd also realize that they are doing more just existing - their lives are changing.. so are yours.