View 2.3

LIFE comes with the art of letting go..

When I scanned the Youtube channel, I found something from a disney movie entitled 'Frozen'. Then there, I found this song 'Let it go'. I like the way it was written and the melody comes with the emotion. Nonetheless, it's about this lesson. Life includes the art of letting go. Meaning life is never perfect. We have to gain something and then in the next second, we need to let it free. But it doesn't mean that we don't want it anymore but I believe that there's someone that needs it more than you.

Our teacher once said that we may be an instrument to be able to let someone experience that kind of luxury of having something like love or even time. It's important to us but that's it, things are temporary but the value and favor you had made will always be in memory. It will never be forgotten.

If the one you're letting go is a person then hold on to the truth. If the truth hurts then think that it's part of the process. If it's temporary then so be it, if it's forever, then hold on to the memories. It may hurt, tears may fall, hearts may shatter but indeed it's part of life. That's just how it is.

Hold on.. Let go.. See the outcome.. Remember it forever.