View 2.1

LIFE is just a matter of realization

You have experienced it just because you saw it first.

You have felt the happiness now, but I'll have mine later..

We should have this kind of thinking. We should not look at life at its worst, but we should look at the other side of it - the good one. For example, we may be spending too much of our time at school. We may be so tired of all the piled-up projects and activities, but hey, look at how we grow and how we learned. We may be spending too much of our God-given time on learning, but yeah, we have to devote our time on it. It's for our future, and also for our loved ones' future. Nevertheless, we should also spend even an hour of our 24-hour routine to talk to Him, I know it would really make a difference. I have experienced never talking to Him for a day, at the end, I felt that I'm such a bad daughter and a bad follower. I felt guilty. So I talked to Him as often as I can.

Just always remember that whatever life is, He's the only one we can rely on at the very end. But, never forget also to love your family and neigbours as what He had taught us.

---

This is dedicated to YOU my friend. Thank you so much for the good feedback. :)