Captain Floor

Captain Killian "Hook" Jones had a dark secret. A secret that would shock anyone who heard it. A secret he could never tell his girlfriend Emma Swan. Hook was in love with someone else. Or rather, something else.

Hook was in love with the Floor.

The Floor was always there for him. When he was at sea, the Floor would always be there at the bottom of his ship. When he had too much rum, he would always find himself falling on his lovely Floor. When Emma's father David was mad at him, he knew he could fall and find himself in the safety of his beloved's embrace.

Hook would do anything for the Floor. Once, he even gave up guy-liner for a whole 2 hours. It was the hardest thing he ever had to do.

The Floor's hard wood, stone, or dirt had always comforted him. Especially in his darkest moment.

The fact that Hook loved the Floor so much was what allowed him to die in peace.

When Hook was the Dark One and was about to destroy everyone he knew, he was ok about doing it because he knew he could never destroy the Floor.

That is, until he overheard Nimue's plan's on having only people that could fly survive, because she was planning on getting rid of the Floor.

No! That was something Hook could not stand for. So he met Emma and her friends and family and gave a whole fake speech about wanting to die a hero for her. When in reality, he was hoping the Floor was listening.

When Emma stabbed Hook to get rid of all of the Dark Ones, he knew that everything would be ok.

As his vision blurred in and out of reality, he saw Emma getting further and further away, and the Floor getting closer and closer to his outstretched arms.

In his last moment, his life flashed before his eyes.

He thought of when he was carving C + F = True Love into the floor. Then feeling bad about tainting it's beauty, then getting rid of it.

He remembered when he had painted the Floor in all of it's wonder. Everyone else assumed it was just a brown square that he'd drawn, but he knew that it was his love.

He looked back on all of the times when he and the Floor were alone and he had talked to it, and told it about all of his problems, and with it's tough love, the Floor didn't reply. Forcing Hook to figure it out on his own.

As all of this passed through his head, Hook felt the Floor's hard and firm touch on his back, and with that in mind, he allowed himself one last breathe. His last on the earth, with his lovely Floor.

Little did he know, that thanks to Emma, he wouldn't be alone with his Floor forever, in fact, he would only have about 14 hours thanks to the forces beyond his power.

A/N Yeah, I'm still bitter about the fact that Hook was only gone for about 14 hours, while Neal was gone forever. Thank you Adam and Eddy it's clear to us all that you aren't biased. *cough* yeah right *cough*