Emma/Onion Rings

Emma Swan always loved ordering food from Granny's. Regina always said she eats like a child, but she didn't care. She loved their grilled cheeses, their hot cocoas, but most of all, she loved their onion rings.

Ah, onion rings, those were the thing that Emma loved most.

Emma loved many things, her son, her mother and father, her brother, her friends, her boyfriend Killian, her old boyfriends Neal and Graham, but the thing she loved most, was onion rings.

Ever since she could remember, Emma had always loved onion rings. When she was 6, she tried to legally rename herself Emma Onion-Rings.

Sometimes she had dreams where she was frolicking in a field of onion rings, and running in slow motion toward a giant onion ring.

Onion rings had always gotten her through tough times, like losing Neal.

When Neal had died, 3 days after his funeral, Emma ate 5 large bags of them. She didn't care where they all went, all she knew was that she was sad and needed to eat her pain away.

Although, when Hook was dead for a whole 14 hours, she only ate 3 medium sized bags.

Emma always had fond memories of onion rings. When she had first arrived in Storybrooke, the first she did when she got to Granny's was scan the menu for onion rings. When she saw that they had them, she ordered 2 large orders of them. One for her, the other for throwing at Regina's window.

After disposing of her onion rings in Regina's yard after promptly disicating Regina's window with onion rings, Emma felt bad. She had just wasted a whole order of onion rings!

And so, after carefully sneaking into Regina's yard, she enforced the 5 minute rule and found all of her beloved onion rings.

While in the midst of eating dirt covered onion rings, Emma realized she had a problem. But as she took another bite and tasted their crunchy goodness, and decided that what her stomach wants, she'll provide.

To this day, if anyone offers Emma french fries instead of onion rings, she will throw them at your face, grab a bag of onion rings, hiss, and run away screaming "MY PRECIOUS!"

She's had several interventions, mostly lead by Regina, but no matter what, she cannot be separated by her ring shaped true love.