Peter Pan/Henry/Pan's Eyebrows

A/N This is the fifth story that I will update as part of my week long one-year Wattpad anniversary celebration. Enjoy!

It was worth it you know. Betraying my son and abandoning him in order to have eternal youth. I regret nothing.

You might be think; What's wrong with you? Or where is your humanity? What kind of father are you? Or maybe even on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Pikachu's adorableness?

Well those answers are; nothing I'm flawless, I'm quote; "a bloody demon", I'm a terrible one but at least I say it, and 7192638252829 PIKACHU IS AWESOME!

Anyway, back to that "no regrets" thing. Well, I've recently died.

Yep, that's right. All of this hotness has been sent to the Underworld. All of the realms have experienced a tragedy.

But I'm okay with this, really. Because as soon as I got here, I ran into Granny's to fuel myself up for having to protect myself later, and found Felix already there.

"Hey laddie," I said, turning on my usual charm as I walked in and made myself at home.

Unfortunately, Felix must've gone deaf and blind when he died, because not only did he not fall at my feet in the joy of seeing me again, but he actually looked away and acted as if I wasn't there.

"Hello! I'm speaking out loud aren't I?" I said as I waved my hands wildly in his line of vision.

He did look at me that time, and he actually had the nerve to sniff disapprovingly at me before walking away.

"Rude." I said as I turned to face the waitress in front of me. Then surprisingly, she also turned on her heel and left when she saw my face. I looked around the shop and everyone who'd been glaring at me a moment earlier looked away quickly, thinking I hadn't noticed them.

I left Granny's immediately after that in a huff. What was wrong with this town!? Was I not still as handsome and charming as I had been when I died? No strike that, I was the older me when I died. I made sure I looked like my younger self when I first arrived. I wouldn't know what to do if I'd still looked like an old leather bag for the rest of my death.

I ran to Rumple's shop to get out of view of the eye of the public and sat down behind the counter, frustrated. Had I lost my touch? Could I not get desperate people to follow me anymore? No, that can't be it. I'm too amazing to stoop to that kind of level.

I grabbed a mirror from the side of the desk and stared at the familiar face looking back at me.

"Still as handsome as ever." I reassured myself.

As I said it, I realized why everyone was so rude to me earlier. They were jealous!

I glanced back into the mirror and smiled, they were jealous because they didn't have these eyebrows.

I've always been proud of my eyebrows, if all else failed, I'd just have to raise one and smirk and I'd get anything I wanted. It was glorious.

I raised one to test it out and if I wasn't mistaken, it seems as if it had gotten even more cocky.

"You're always good to me eyebrows, always dependable."

That's when I realized, I didn't need followers. Or friends. All I need was my wit and my cocky eyebrows. In fact, I think that if people would just realize that, then they can live their lives a lot more confident. Of course, anyone would be confident if they looked like me.

And so I spent the rest of my time in the Underworld, grooming my eyebrows to be even more perfect that they already were.