Author's Note

*I did not know what I was doing half of the time because I started this when I was eleven and did not know what I wanted to do with it at the time.

*THIS STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IM SORRY

*I stopped halfway and im sorry

*The story is NOT edited-- So, heads up if you see any grammatical and typo errors.

*Please don't copy my story. I worked hard and focused my time and energy in working on this story. So please be considerate.

*This story is just a work of fiction. Names,characters, places and incidents are just the product of my imagination, and that used fictiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, buisness establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

*Any corrections and suggestions is openly welcomed and will be appreciated.

*Videos and pictures aren't mine.

(edit (June 26, 2020): i'm going to try and salvage anything i can this quarantine)

I think that's all for the Author's Note.
THANKS AND KEEP READING ❤

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

INTRODUCTION:

Sarah Evangelina Pines the nerd. Has glasses and never bothers doing her hair. She's both brains and brawn in the group. And everyone should watch out for her sarcastic remarks.

Pamela Rosemary Quartz or Pam the jock. She's boyish type and is very arrogant about her skills. 

Paulina Rose Quartz or Polly. She keeps the group on their toes at all times. And goes bananas when one thing seems or feels a bit off. Can get really be anxious and stressed in pressured situations.

Echo Marie Shadow is the popular girl of the group. She's the one who gathered the 'misfits' and made the group known for their upbeat music.

Alexandria Veronica May Northwest the 'miss perfect' type of person, she looks uptight and the perfect student. But in reality, she's just a really a laid back person.

~•~•~•~•~•

Sarah Pines and her friends looks like your typical mismatched friends with their crazy quirks that tie them together. They've been through thick and thin through two years of being a band of friends. They found out that they know something's not being told to them.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sarah knows for a fact that her mom is hiding secrets from her. Her dad keeps a distance from her and she knows that he's obviously keeping secrets too.

End. I'm sorry that this AN is still crappy even after I've edited this

Bye!

*stands up, smiles and waves like a maniac. Turns around and runs away out the door*

Edit:(8-21-18)

cast:

Elizabeth Gillies as Saffron Grace Cipher

David Mazouz as Stone Triplets

Edit (june 26, 2020) : i'll find more people for the cast and probs make a parallel universe with a more normal world (whut)

Edit (june 26, 2020) : i'll find more people for the cast and probs make a parallel universe with a more normal world (whut). yeah, let's see if that happens...

(august 10, 2021) Hello! Another surprise update :) will be discontinuing this story because I believe that I can make this story grow more outside the Harry Potter fandom. So, yeah. This is the end for life goes on in the harry potter fanfic. thank you for the people who actually read this rollercoaster ride and hope to see you in my new work :)