Chapter 1

Sally's P.O.V :

Some girls are born princesses , they're lucky you may think, that luck that don't leave them for years

Some girls are born princesses , they're lucky you may think, that luck that don't leave them for years. A princess must have a life of a fairy tale.

How can I  be sad when I have a life that everyone would want ? What can go horribly wrong ?of course in my case it's love even if I was a princess love never looked  my way .

So my name is Sally Forbes, I'm the only daughter of one of the most richest family in USA, the Forbes family. When I say that I'm their daughter I meant to say their princess. 

I went to one of the best colleges, I graduated with an excellent degree but I couldn't find the love that I was always dreaming about and I know that even the monsters and the witches that I've met they can't stand in front of my happy ending and me being a nice princess I made it to the end of my fairy tale, I  found my prince charming and I'm getting married today with my lovely fiance Max.

''How do I look in the dress  ?''I said while spinning in my designer wedding dress.

''You look fabulous and amazing'' Blake my best friend since high-school said with a big idiotic smile, she's the funniest with her contagious smile and warm silver eyes and she looked great with that black dress.

''Oh my baby is all grown up and so beautiful with that weeding dress, I swear I got goosebumps here look, if you leave me I'm sure I'll be crying for two days'' My mom said while showing me her arm, she's the opposite of me while I have blue eyes and a brown hair, my mom have a plantinum hair and green eyes.

''Of course you'll cry, you're her mom after all'' My dad replied quickly and I couldn't help but giggle.

''Oh no, I'm not crying until the wedding is finished, my make up is so great and I don't want to ruin it dear James and of course your family won't do anything stupid'' And here they are again.

''My family? what do you mean by that? They are the guests of honor, the light of these weeding not like your family who just like to show off'' I really need to stop this.

''Didn't you guys promise me? No fighting today'' Even if they are polar opposites they love each others to death they tease each others a lot, and sometimes I'm jealous of their relationship, I would love to have one like theirs.

''But my life, your dad started it'' They can be annoying sometimes, not paying attention to them anymore I turned to Blake.

''Blake, the wedding band problem is solved, right?'' I said panicking, I really wanted the Neighbourhood, my favorite band to play on my magical night.

''Yes, I solved it, there is no problem'' She said reassuring me.

''And the food?''

''I solved it, don't worry'' Said Mia, she's my other best friend, she's hot but unfortunately she's married and have a beautiful daughter named Lilia.