Chapter 2

Max's P.O.V:

In my room my buddies were busy fooling around with my best-man Matthew, who's happwn to be Mia's husband and he's the only married guy that I know and that I enjoy hanging out with

''What's the matter with you bro?  are you still after the flowers?'' Said Matthew clearly mocking me, like he didn't have problems at his wedding.

''I don't know if you can be angry at flowers and curss at them but I've been doing it for an hour now'' I mean flowers are all the same as long as they smell good, no need to make a big deal of it but Sally like to make a deal out for everything.

''Well marriage is something like this, your wife will control you and everything around you'' What a great way to comfort me Matt but I kbow that Sally isn't going to control me she's different.

''Guys our tickets had been accepted!'' The boys all scream and went for a group high-five without me, I feel rejected.

''What tickets are you talking about?'' Why do I feel like some thanksgiving leftovers right now?

'' We're talking about the European's championship. We'll go for a month, a whole month, and we have 5 tickets'' But how when we are six? who's not going then?

''Who's not going?'' I asked but they just kept laughing 

''Is it you Matt? Mia didn't give you the permission like every year.'' I laughed a little but they just kept laughing

''Not this time, she agreed'' So who's not going now?

''Oh guys stop fooling around and tell me who's not going'' They were starting to get on my nerves.

 ''It's you Max you're not going with us, are you okay? you're getting married'' Said Matthew slightly annoyed, and what if I was getting married? Soccer is my life and my marriage isn't going to stop me from going to France.

''And if I was getting married, It doesn't have to do anything with that'' I mean it's not a big deal.It's just a month with my buddies.

''You're getting married today and you still want to go to the European championship that's after two months from now, and you'll stay with us for a whole month, I got this better idea just  don't get married, instead be a writer or something because you have a great imagination my friend'' Said my supposed to be best friend, and that wasn't even funny.

''Are you serious? I'm definitely going'' Why do they keep laughing? Jeez., am I a clown or what?

''If you got the permission from your wife which is impossible, I'll pay for you'' Offered Matt.

I was going to respond when a tired flower delivery guy entered the room without knocking but he  finally brought the bouquet that Sally was going to kill me if I didn't bring it to her and cancel this whole weeding, after paying him he just shake my hand and then gave me a hug, the hell? I knew I'm good looking but men I'm getting married.