Chapter 4

Sally's P.O.V : 

''You're so heartless Sally, how can you do this to a human being?'' Mia asked like if she wasn't guilty, they were guilty as I am

''Listen how you're talking? like if I did that alone but when he was doing your exercises and all of your work, you weren't complaining''I said slightly angry.

''But I always felt sorry for him and you knew that, you both messed with the big guy''Okay that was true, Blake and I were the one who treated him like shit, but I'm sure he'll forgive me, I mean that happened six years ago and now we're grown up.

''Now, maybe we committed a few mistakes,but there just a few simple little mistakes Mia'' Said Blake.

''Simple? you both were the ones who gave him the last punch''I said, I mean I'm not the one who gave him wrong ideas.

''Yes, but Blake made me do it, and she said we'll have fun by fooling the guy and I didn't know that she'll do to him something like that''Mia said to defend herself even tho the three of us hurt the guy, but I was the one who break his heart, which means I've got all the blame

''But Sally you were the one who told us that you had enough of him following you around like a lost puppy, and that's why we did what we did, the both of us Mia and I''Blake said.

*Flashback*

Zach was eating at the cafeteria alone when Blake and Mia sat next to him without taking the permission, he didn't care about him and just continued eating.

''Zach, are you still sitting and thinking about your stomach ?''Blake said.

''Do you want me to do something for you?''He asked.

''Something? No we...''Mia began but Blake cutted her.

''You have to move now''Blake said.

''About what? '' He asked still stuffing his mouth with fries.

''About Sally''He suddenly stopped eating and just kept staring at us.

''What did yo think? that we wouldn't notice your feelings towards her, you like her heck you love her, right Mia?  say something''  Blake said again and Mia just looked at her but she has no other choice she'll do anything for her friends.

''Yes, you love her, everybody knows that''Mia said against her will.

''Th...There is nothing like that''Zach denied but he's blushing said otherwise

 But Blake kept looking at him, till he confessed.

''I don't love her...that much''He finally said and Blake clapped her hand, her plan was going to perfection.

''Then go and confess your love to her''Blake encouraged the poor boy.

''But, I have to make sure that she feel the same..'.'He began but again Blake cut him.