Nico's POV

Jason was gonna get it. I do not look good in pink. I quickly got dress and walked back to Percy's cabin and took my seat next to Will. I looked over at the Stolls and Leo who were looking at the picture Leo took of me. I'll get revenge on Jason, but not now. 
  "Leo" I said, "Truth or Dare?" Being Leo he couldn't turn down a dare so of course this would work out perfectly.
  "Dare" he said looking quite pleased with himself.
  "I dare you to sit in Frank's lap until your next turn." He glanced over at Frank uneasily.
  "That's more of a punishment for me!" Frank complained. I shrugged. Leo wiggled his eyebrows at Frank and climbed in his lap. Will who sat next to me let out a laugh.
  "Okay Leo your turn" Will said smiling. Man he was cute when smiled.
  "Hmm Travis Truth or Dare?" Leo asked.
  "Truth. I know how you are Leo." Travis replied.
  "Man your no fun, but whatever. What's the worst prank you've ever done?"
  "Hmm lets see there was that one time Conner and I painted the Hades Cabin pink."
  "Oh yeah that was good, Nico got so mad." Connor laughed.
  I glared at them both it took me forever to get the cabin repainted. "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever just go Travis."
  He stifled a laugh then turned his attention away from me and to Frank. "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare." Frank answered.
  "Frank, I dare you to turn into a spider and go into the Athena Cabin."
  Annabeth let out a scream. All Athena children are afraid of spiders. "Oh no you don't Frank!" She said.
  "I have to it's a dare!"  Frank argued.
  "Okay just stay away from me."
  "I will" he promised and turned into a spider and made is way to Cabin 6, where he then crawled under the door. We heard many screams from the cabin and items being thrown.
  Frank came back panting, "I could've died in there. They threw books and shoes at me." Even I laughed at that.
  "Okay Frank calm down and its your turn" Katie said.