Leo's POV

We all took our seats with our cabins for lunch. I glanced over at the Aphrodite table where Piper sat uncomfortably in her dress Percy made her wear. She looked pretty.
  Harpies flew around serving hamburgers and fries. We ate.
  After lunch our group returned to Percy's cabin to finish playing our game.
  Piper was looking around the room and her eyes landed on me. "Leo, truth or dare?" she asked.
  I smiled, "Dare."
  "Good, I dare you to run around camp, in flames screaming I'm on fire, then jump in the lake." She said.
  "O-okay." I stuttered. Truth is I'm not to fond of water, but I got up anyways and walked outside. Everyone followed me.
  I lit up in flames and took off running. "Heeellllppp!" I screamed, " I'm on fire red!" I passed many campers. Some looked confused and the newer ones looked worried. "Help!" I screamed again," Help me I'm on fire!" Finally I reached the lake. Here goes nothing, I thought. I jumped in and my flames died. I came up gasping for breathe. Our whole truth or dare group was laughing at me.
  Hazel extended her arm out to me. I grabbed her hand, she and Frank helped me out of the lake. "Thanks" I muttered. We headed back to cabin three. Hmm, I thought, who will be my victim this round?