Percy's POV

It was cute how both Travis and Katie liked each other and how both of them were blushing. Wonder if me and Annabeth ever did that.
  When Connor asked me truth or dare, I knew something bad was about to happen. So I did the safest thing I could do. I said "Truth."
  I have to admit Connor looked disappointed but he must have gotten an idea, because his face lit up in seconds. "Okay, what all girls have had a crush on you?" He asked.
  I looked over at Annabeth, who seemed to be enjoying this question. "Well Seaweed Brain, what all girls?" She asked.
  "Bro your dead." Jason said.
  "Better start running." Leo advised me.
  "Thanks guys. I'm so glad y'all are supportive." I said sarcastically.
  "Hey that's what we're here for." Frank replied.
  "Well, umm there was Calypso and umm Rachel and I guess Reyna." I said. "Also if you count Nico as a girl and of course my all time favorite, Annabeth."
  "Well at least he knows his priorities." She said while smiling.
  Well, I thought, at least I'm still alive.
  "Okay moving on, Piper, truth or dare?"
  "Well it's about time, truth." She responded anxiously.
  "Woah now beauty queen, you say it's about time and you choose truth?" Leo shook his head.
  "Yeah, got a problem with it, Repair Boy?" She said with a little bit of sass.
  "Woah now Piper we know the only person around here aloud to be sassy is me." I argued.
  "Now, now let's settle down and get back to the game." Annabeth urged.
  "Okay, but just to be clear, Persassy's sass is the sassiest sass of all sasses." I stated. Everyone around me looked dumbfounded. "Now, Piper what is the worst thing you've charmspeaked Jason to do?" I asked.