Frank's POV

After my dare Leo had to sit back in my lap which was so uncomfortable. I decided to just go with Leo. "Leo truth or dare?" I asked.
  "Ah ready to get rid of me are you Zhang" He smiled, " In that case, dare."
  "Good now get off of me" I shoved him off.
  "I see how it is Frank, hmm lets see Will, Truth or Dare?" Leo asked.
  "Hmm let me think about it, Truth! I know how you are Leo." Will answered.
  "Okay then if you could date any girl in this room who would it be?" Leo asked grinning.
  Will frowned, "Does it have to be a girl?" He looked over at Nico who was blushing.
  "Yes Will, but Nico could be considered a girl after the Aphrodite thing earlier."Leo chuckled.
  "Well in that case Nico." He said proudly. Nico was still blushing.
  "Okay sunshine your turn." Nico told Will.
  Will smiled at him and turned to face the group, "Hazel, Truth or Dare?" He asked.
  Hazel smiled her beautiful smile and answered, "Dare."
  "Alright I-I dare you to-" Will smiled, " I dare you to jump on Chiron's back a say giddy up."
Hazel's smile faded and her eyes widen.
  "You want me to do that? But he'll kill me!" She complained. "But I guess you don't care and I'll have to do it anyways."
  "Great!" Will said, "Leo grab you camera this is gonna be good!"