Frank's POV

I looked around the room. My eyes fix on Nico. "Truth or dare, Nico?" I asked.
  He looked up at me and said,"Dare." I smiled, what should I make him do, I thought, then it hit me.
  "Nico, I dare you to shadow travel in the girls bathroom and have a conversation with whoever is in there." Nico's face hardened.
  I clipped the camera to his shirt and he faded into the shadows. We waited for about five minutes and he reappeared covered in bruises. "They threw shampoo bottles and soap bars at me." He muttered
  Leo quickly snatched the camera off him and we all gathered around to watch. Basically Nico appeared in one of the showers and when he stepped out some of the Aphrodite girls were at the sink doing their make up. When they noticed him they screamed and started throwing stuff at him while he was trying to ask them about their day. The whole group was in the floor laughing even Will.
  "Okay guys calm down," Nico said irritated, "It's my turn, Annabeth truth or dare?" He asked.
  "Hmm lets see I choose truth."
  "Okay, what did you think when I admitted I had a crush on Percy?" Nico asked.
  "Well to be honest I was thinking, join the club. I mean who doesn't have a crush on Percy that is single?" She said. We all nodded in agreement, everyone loved Percy. All he could do was smile and kissed Annabeth on the cheek.
  "So my turn?" Annabeth asked.
(Okay so if any readers have any ideas for a truth question or a dare please feel free to comment what it is and who it's for.) Thanks!!!