O N E

Jungkook's POV

"Go harder!!" I screamed to my one and only friend Hoseok or J-Hope as he prefers to be called.

"I can't, I'm tired." he said as his face was full of sweat. We've been doing this  for almost 2 hours.

"Please just for a little while I'm almost high enough."

"No, I'm done." He said as he took a seat on the bench beside the swing.

The park seems to be the only place where I can relax and forget about life's troubles.

J-Hope's POV

I hate this dare, honestly. My friend Taehyung, or V.. Well can we just take a moment to think about how dumb his nickname is? It's just a letter. But anyways we have a dare going on, seeing if I could befriend the nerd and then break his little, fragile heart. I've done the first part but I don't think I could break his heart. But no. I have to. Right now.

Jungkook's POV

I was enjoying my time on the swing when Hoseok stopped the swing and stared at me dead in the eye.

"Why did you stop the swing?!" I was going so high! Your very no fun!" I started rambling on randomly.

"Jungkook." He said in a very firm and almost scary tone.

"Is there a problem?" I asked kind of afraid.

"It was a dare." He whispered. I thought I heard it wrong when tears started dripping out of his eyes

"What?" I said kind of in disbelieve.

"It was a dare okay? We're not friends. You have no friends." He said as he kicked me off the swing, tears also falling from my eyes. The sad part was that I was used to it.

"I'm sorry." He said as he did what he was told. Mindless like a robot. Just effortlessly beating me up.

I guess that's what happens when your popular.

I walked home sore, but okay as I was use to the everyday beatings. But this one hurt more. Not physically, it hurt mentally. I should have know that nobody would like me. Honestly Hoseok was the only thing keeping me alive. At least now I have nothing to los-- my train of thought was stopped when a small, vibrant pink and blue smoke appeared infront of me, blinding my vision temporarily.

After the annoying substance clears I saw two rather attractive men appear in front of me

"We're your fucking fairy godparents." The one with mint green hair said with a bored expression.

"Excuse him." The one with pink hair said.

"I know he's a bitch. He hasn't slept in 4 years. It's getting to him." He said nonchantly.

"Anyways he's Yoongi and I'm Namjoon we're.."

Suddenly 'Yoongi' as I know him now, expression change to a really happy one