T H R E E

ANNA/SOFIA STOP READING MY STUFF

Namjoon's POV

"Bye guys." I said as I entered detention on my first day of school.

The room was rather empty except for one other student who had his head down and was most likely sleeping.

Other than Mr. Kim at his desk there was nobody else around.

Once I walked in he came up and stood in front of me, obvious about to scold me about my behaviour.

"Namjoon, you know what you did was inappropriate right?"

Silence

"Namjoon!" He said rather loudly which made me flinch.

"I understand." I finally said, knowing that he wouldn't leave me alone if I just give him the silent treatment.

"Namjoon." He repeated in his stern voice. It made me laugh seeing him trying to be serious.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 19, and I graduated last year" I said untruthfully. I graduated like 97 years ago or something. I can't quite remeber.

"So why are you here?" He questioned.

"I just wanted to do it again. For fun. And since you asked me, I get to ask you. How old are you?"

"That's disrespectful." He replied.

"Cmon, you don't even look that old" I said as he actually looked younger then me, face-wise that is.

"I'm 20, I skipped 4th and 6th grade." He said in defeat when I started laughing.

"Wha?! We're basically the same age!" I said hysterically as now I know I can try to get him.

"I still think your hot though." I said blunty, with no shame. I mean why would I? He'll eventually just die like everyone else I've 'played' with.

I don't think of myself as a Playboy though, just someone who likes to have fun.

"Don't be disrespectful." He repeated in his failure of a stern tone.

"We're the same age, bitch." I said swearing unconsciously.

"Beach." the person in the back of the class repeated but with his accent it really didn't sound like he swore.

I turned around to see it was that guy that Jungkook kept glaring at in the class when I got detention, but I don't remember him getting detention.

"Mr. Kim gave me detention at lunch" he said answering my question.

How stupid do you have to be to get detention at lunch?

"I was throwing food around." he said answering a question I didn't even ask, again. How weird.

Reverting my attention to Mr. Kim I decided to ask for his name, I mean we are almost the same age so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Little by little he let his guard down and we talked for maybe an hour and soon my detention was over.

"I think I'll come for detention more often, Seokjin" I said happily as now I know his name.

"You better not do anything bad." He replied.

After a quick exchange of goodbyes I walked away I walked out of class and to Jungkook's house, but something we both forgot was that Taehyung was there, and he was recording.

Once I got to Jungkook's house he was literally bawling and shaking, his scary state worried me slightly but what really scared me was the series of cuts on his arms that formed to make letters. I couldn't tell what they said because of the item in his hand.

A small jar of Advils. He was trying to kill himself.

I assumed Yoongi hadn't gotten here yet but was wrong when it took a few seconds for me to see him passed out, sleeping in the middle of the large bed. How rude.

Jungkook didn't see me walk in and just continues opening the Advil package and dumping maybe 15 into his palm. Knowing it would scare him if I made a big scene it would only startle him more I calmly walked up to him, took the pills away.

I was so calm because I was used to it. It's my job to help the helpless, so even though I was a little shocked, I wasn't scared.

"Halfway through the awkward silence of me bandaging Jungkook's arms and reading the letters which spelled
W.O.R.T.H.L.E.S.S, Jungkook had a practical mental breakdown.

"No! stop! Your not real, your a hallucination! Get away from me ! Please! " he said in a rushed tone and and ran away. While I quietly followed.

I mean it was normal for the people I'm assigned to act out like this. I just wish Yoongi would help abit.

After maybe 5 minutes of his running he got to wherever he was running to which was a house to be a house.

Hoseok's house.

________________________Tbh I was gonna put smut in this chapter but people in real life know my wattpad so imma stay on the safe side