T W O

Jungkook's POV

2 hours later~

Today had probably been the best day of my life. Even though all we did was sit on the floor, talk and eat. Compared to my regular life, this was amazing.

"Guys it's 9pm, I think you have to leave now." I said in sorrow, not wanting the day to end.

"But you don't get it. We're not leaving until you've regained your happiness." Namjoon said simply.

"How am I supposed to explain this to my mom? She'll never believe me."

" You can't, as a matter of fact you can't tell anybody that you have fairy godparents. If you do, we go away. Forever."

"Oh.. Well then how do I explain why your staying here?"

"Make a wish, dumbass." Yoongi said, still mad that he was in a maids costume.

"Good point.." I actually didn't think of that.

"I wish that you guys lived here like it was no big deal." And once Yoongi snapped my mom walked in.

"Boys come down for dinner." She said completely ignoring the fact that the two strangers were still in our house.

"No thanks, mom." I said, not wanting to eat my moms disgusting embarrassment that she tries to pass off as 'food.'

Once she walked out I got another idea.

"Hey, can I wish for food?" I said with a grin.

"Yea, you can! Anything but revival of the dead!" Yoongi said. His tone was suspicious and unreadable, as if he was about to cry, but I just shrugged it off.

"I wish for 3 pepperoni pizzas and sodas" I said cheerfully.

In the blink of an eye exactly what I wished for appeared and we dug in.

After our little feast we decided to go to bed.

Looking at my embarrassment of a room I realized that it was actually quite huge, and had nothing but my small bed, dresser and desk.

"I wish my bed, bedsheets and blanket were half the size of this room" I said not really thinking it through.

"YAAY!" I heard someone say.

Namjoon and I both turned our heads in the direction of the scream of delight and saw Yoongi, already passed out in the middle of the rather large bed. After a long laugh we both got into our respective sides and fell dead asleep, leaving the pizza on the floor and the light on.

~the next day~

I woke up still in the large bed, but on my own. Confused as to why my alarm didn't go off I unlocked my phone to get a glance at the time. 10:10 am. Shit.

I quickly got out of my bed and practically ran to my dresser and put my uniform on. After I put my shoes on I was about to rush out the door but remembered that I hadn't brushed my teeth or washed my face so I quickly did those pointless, hygienic tasks.

Once I got to school after about 2 minutes of running I finally got to BigHit academy, which is usually a 7 minute walk.

Once I practically bursted into our classroom Mr. Kim Seokjin gave me a dirty look but just proceeded to continue to teach the class. Since we had no assigned seats and were in groups of 4 I decided to sit in my usual, 4 empty desks in the back but today was different. Hoseok was sitting there with 2 blonde boys who I assumed were new.

I hesitantly walked over to my seat, nervous over what my former and only friend would do, but as I started walking towards him he started doing something weird. He put his head down and started shaking, which I then came to realize he was crying.

"Hoseok.." I said in a calm tone, still uncertain over what he would do.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry" he said, his voice still quivering.

"I'm not friends with Taehyung and Jimin anymore. It hurt me more then it hurt you, yesterday. He said referring to when he beat me up at the park.

"I don't know if you'll ever be able to forgive me but, can we go to the movies on friday? " he asked in more of a plead than a question.

"Fine." I said sternly as his expression changed from depressed to practically drowning in his own happiness.

"Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep." A voice said, seated directly in front of us, with his head now raised.

I looked at the two blonde boys infront of me and stared intently. They looked familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where they were from.

"Do I know you guys?" I said rather bluntly as they seemed WAY to eerily familiar.

"Wow. The audacity. You think you know a guy after sharing a delicious pizza and multiple cross dressing ensembles." One of them replied. It was the same guy that complained about his sleep.

Sleep..

Then I made the connection.

"OH! YOUR MY--" I said but immediately stopped myself, remembering that I can't, even indirectly, tell anybody about my fairies. And remembered that Hoseok was sitting right there, awkwardly.

I then took the time to study their appearances. Not much had changed except their original colourful hair was now just a plain blonde colour and they were in the Bighit school uniform.

We were having a nice little conversation when Mr Kim caught Namjoon speaking, very loudly actually.

"NAMJOON SHUT THE FUCK UP." he shouted, startling everyone and even making Namjoon fall off his seat.

How does that man still have his job? I thought to myself, even cringing about calling him a man, because he really wasn't

How does that man still have his job? I thought to myself, even cringing about calling him a man, because he really wasn't. I mean he's only 21.

As Namjoon got back into his seat the bell rang, signalling that the period was over.

I was about to question why Yoongi and Namjoon were here when Namjoon spoke loud enough to get everyone's attention.

"You've got a hot teacher though"
He said staring directly at Mr. Kim.

"N-Namjoon!" He said in a stern voice, ignoring his stutter.

"You have detention. Afterschool." he said in a way that scared almost everyone else but Namjoon seemed unfaised.

"I can't wait." He said and left the teacher at his desk with a prominent blush.

__________________________

RAPMON THO, like damn chill. And I don't even know what the Namjin's about really, it might take off but it might not.