Shopping and Cinema

I go to the shopping centre and I saw my best friend and girlfriend sat on a small bench by the entrance of the large glass building. She was wearing a lovely knee length floral dress, it made her look even more amazing than she normally does. She was sat looking at her phone and hadn't seen me, so I decided to go and scare her. I quickly moved so I would approach her from behind. I ran up to her and shook her shoulders gently but with a small amount of force. She made a small high pitched squeal and turned her head sharply so she could see who had grabbed her. I gave her a wide grin and giggled, I pecked her on the forehead and say "Hi Hun. You alright?" She gave me a puppy dog look which made my heart pull. She said with a sad tone "Well I was, before you did that." "Aww I'm sorry baby" I say and kiss her cheek, "I love you so much" I say. She stands up and we head into the shopping centre hand in hand.
We decided that we were going to see a film so we went into the cinema and we both choose to watch a marvel film. We chose to sit right at the back in the middle. She was holding the bag of popcorn on her lap and our drink was in the cup holder between us. I draped my right arm over her shoulders and took a handful of popcorn with my left. She put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I was to busy admiring how gorgeous she looked and kissing her gently on the forehead to notice that my dads had just walked into the room. They started walking up the stairs to get their seats.
Dec's POV
Ant and I had decided to go see a film once Charlotte had left the house. We'd got to the cinema and we were going to sit in our seats when I saw our daughter sat at the back with her arm around her best friend. She was looking down at her and kissing her forehead. Ant had gone ahead of me and was sitting down so I went and sat with him and whispered in his ear "Anth look up the back" he slowly turned around and looked. He turned back to me and said in a low voice "Did you know? Are they together or what?" I shrugged at him and whispered "No, I'm not sure, but let's not mention it to her. It could be an innocent friendship thing or she just hasn't said anything yet." He just nodded and we settled down as the film began to play.