Prologue

The gods of the ancient past were settling a meeting on the Summer Solstice when a burst of light appeared out of nowhere and glowed for a bit before fading. When the Olympians finally were able to see, they saw children standing before them in a fighting stance. Everyone was confused and silence filled the air until the king of gods, Zeus himself, yelled out "Who are you and what is the meaning of this?!?!"

Suddenly another glow appeared and this time the Fates were the ones to show after the glow died. "We have sent these heroes from the future here to let you all see a young woman become a demigod hero in the future. The future kids already know who we are talking about but shall not tell what they know of the future as it appears before you all. So no harming anyone while you watch the series play out," said the oldest of the fates before she disappeared in a flash.

"Don't worry about the outside world because it is frozen as you watch the timeline from the future," the middle one said before she also disappeared in a flash.

"But be warned because this girl is a different breed of a demigod and is more powerful than before. So allow the kids from the future to introduce themselves before we allow you to see the young child's life," the youngest one said before disappearing in a flash as well.

Everyone was confused on what was going on and why the Fates had done something like this while the kids looked at each other in shock in recognition of who the Fates were talking about. "Maybe we should get the introductions over with just so we can see who the Fates were talking about," Athena said wisely after a moment of silence.

"I agree. My name is Alexander Chase, but I prefer Alex for short, son of Athena," said the blonde man with stormy grey eyes and ivory skin while standing in a relaxed posture.

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus," said a young boy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Clarissa La Rue, daughter of Ares," the young woman next to Alex said with brown ponytail hair and brown eyes.

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus," said a girl with choppy black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Jason Grace son of Jupiter," said a blonde hair man with bright blue eyes, confusing the gods.

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto," said a girl with African skin and creamy brown eyes.

"Nico De Angelo, son of Hades," said a boy with black hair and pale skin.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite," said a girl with creamy brown skin and beautiful brown hair.

"Frank Zhang, son of Mars and descendant of a child of Poseidon," said a man with ivory skin and black hair.

"Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona," finished a young woman with glossy black hair and black eyes.

Everyone was confused on the last few introduction but let that go as a hologram appeared and showed "Raven Jackson and the Lighting Thief" before disappearing.

Then an image of the city road, that seemed peaceful, showed but was interrupted by a pair of chubby ivory skinned legs running fastly across it. It then shifted to a young girl with pure black shoulder-length hair, sea green eyes, small nose, and thin lips running for her life as fast as she could with fear in her eyes. She ran fast from someone chasing her and soon came upon a forest and ran through it.

"What's happening, who is she running from?" Hermes asked concerned.

"Just watch and let's find out," Athena said sternly.

The girl came to a stop in the forest out of breath and looked around for a place to hide. Seeing a small hole in the roots of a tree, the girl quickly jumped into the hole and wrapped her arms around herself for comfort. A tear dribbled down her cheek as she remembered what happened that made her run. "I...I can't believe he did that to my mother. Why....why does he want the money that we don't have? Why would he kill her?" the girl asked tearfully to herself.