Chapter 3: Grover unexpectedly loses his temper

"I wonder what's going to happen in this chapter," Clarissa said with a smirk making Grover frown upon that comment before the hologram lit up to show Raven in her room making the room go silent to see what happens next.

Raven was busy finishing up her painting when she was hearing footsteps heading towards the front steps of her home. Quickly, she got up and headed towards the main door shouting, "I'll get it!" while changing into her human form.

"How does she know when people are coming?!?!?!" Leo screamed out in awe of that.

"Must be one of her abilities," Grover said shrugging it off as if it were nothing before saying "She always did that when we were kids."

"Yah, I always wondered how she knew of some things before we did. Now I don't," Alex said with a smile on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes that made Aphrodite squeal happily on the inside.

When she opened the door, she saw a beautiful young girl older than her with eyes ever-changing color and long silky blonde hair in beautiful curls, and an athletic build with a young girl that looked like the Olympian Greek goddess Demeter from her history book on Mythology, and a disabled man with curly brown hair, grey eyes, pale skin, and rolled around in a wheelchair. "Can I help you guys?" Raven asked politely.

"Huh, so she's polite to everyone she meets. Where was she when she first showed up at camp?" Alex asked sarcastically.

"Hey, you know what she went through when she made her way to the camp. Cut her some slack," Grover said in a stern tone that made the demigods, and most of the gods, look at him with a raised eyebrow and a mixture of confusion and shock before turning back to the hologram.

"Yes, is Charles Xavier here? We wish to speak with him about two more recruits for his school," the man said with a kind smile.

"Oh, more mutants? Well come on in. But remember that if this is a trick and you work for Magneto, then I will personally send you all to meet your makers myself," Raven said excitedly before lowering her tone and glaring at each of them to get the threat through to them as they came into her home while she closed the door behind the disabled man.

"Wow, remind me not to get on her bad-side," Leo said with raised eyebrows.

"Yah, um..been there, so.....good call," Alex said looking down at the floor making Grover and Thalia smirk and chuckle.

"Raven, are you scaring our newest recruits again? What have we talked about dear sister?" Charles asked jokingly as he moved his wheelchair forward until he was next to Raven and gave her a small smile.

"Sorry big bro but you know how protective I am," Raven said sincerely.

"If that threat is protection then I don't see how she has a bad side," Ares said with a smirk.

"You might not want to let her hear you say that cause let's say things wouldn't turn out well for you," Grover responded nervously remembering that day all too well.

"It's okay sis," Charles responded with a bit of a chuckle before continuing, "Why not show our two newest members the school and see if they wish to stay or not?"

"That is a wonderful idea my friend," the man in the wheelchair said nicely.

"Do you know him Charles?" Raven asked her brother confused.

"Chiron knew her brother?" Thalia asks confused on that part.

"Yah, umm... I don't know," Grover admitted before everyone began paying attention to the hologram.