Chapter 1: I accidentally vaporize my mutant teacher

The gods were confused on the title but let the hologram play on as it showed a clear sky and markings that read "Present Day".

It's been 8 years since Charles took me in and raised me as his own sister. It's also been 8 years since I lost my childhood memory of my birth parents and of why I was running away. Life is now amazing for us in our school we call home.

"Would that be Raven talking?" Leo asks.

"Yup, Seaweed Brain always talked like that back when we were kids," Alex replied with a smirk on his face.

The hologram showed an elegant building that seemed to be located in New York and had a lot of kids living there. Mostly because it is a school and our home. After Charles discovered me, we have been locating other mutants, giving them a chance to live in a place that is a safe heaven for mutants, and training them to harness their abilities while schooling them on the history of our world and everything else.

"Wait, going to school and living there? Really?" Piper asked shocked.

"Yah, been there a couple of times. It's pretty cool," Thalia replied happily remembering the times there.

The hologram then showed a young woman with white hair and African skin laughing with a young boy as he made a fireball appear from the palm of his hand. The young woman with white hair prefers to be called Storm and is the most battle strategist mutants that I have ever seen. Her powers have the abilities to control any kind of storm at her will. She is also like a surrogate mother and sister to me ever since she found out that I couldn't remember anything from my childhood before I met Charles. The young boy with her prefers to be called Sunspot. He has powers that can match up with the heat of the sun and can transform into that with his entire body and is one of our newest recruits. The hologram then blackens but the voice of Raven could still be heard saying, I would continue further but it would seem like a long time thing so let's just get down to where I come in.

"Finally," Zeus said exasperated and bored already.

"About time," Hades said in agreement.

"Boys!" Hera snapped at the two in a stern tone before pointing at the holograms changing form.

The hologram then shows the background of a forest behind the school. Everything was calm until a pair of cat-slitted light sea green eyes opened and something moved showing an outline of a young girl in her preteens. Then a line appeared and moved down the girls body to reveal a young girl with an almost deathly pale skin tone, black clothing that consisted of a black shirt, black leggings, a long black leather jacket that went towards the knee caps, black skirt that went above the knee caps, black combat boots that went up halfway towards the knee caps with a couple of silver belt buckles around them, and see-through black silk gloves that were triangulated at the hand to leave out the fingers and went halfway past the elbow, pure long black hair that went into a low right side braid with four hot pink streaks running through it down to her stomach, a black crescent moon birthmark over the left eye and a ocean wave birth mark under her right eye.

Alex smirked at knowing what was gonna happen since his girlfriend already told him her downfalls.

Smirking at her target, the young girl began crawling her way over the grass silently, while not making a sound, to the young man in a wheelchair. As she got close enough, she was about to let out a yell when she heard the man say, in a stern brotherly tone, "Don't even think about it Raven."

Ares started laughing at that said, " Well that was a bust."

Aphrodite threw her make up at him and said "shut up!"