Chapter 4 - My Brother Tells Me of My Heritage and Teaches Me How To Bullfight

The hologram shows Raven outside the school pacing trying to figure out what's going on and what Grover said earlier. Monsters attacking this school? How is that possible? My brother would've found them out the moment they tried to enter, Raven's thoughts said out loud on the hologram.

"Yup, he sure did. He found one out with Mrs. Dodds," Hades said in a sarcastic tone before being smacked upside the head by Persephone.

"Idiot," she muttered with her mother nodding her head in agreement saying, 'Told you not to marry him' softly to her child, as the hologram continued.

"Hey Raven, where were you? Charles said that you went out for a walk and hadn't returned yet. He's really starting to get worried," Grover said as he came forward to Raven and placed a gentle hand on her right shoulder, making her stop and stand where she was.

"Is this gonna end well for the two of you?" Poseidon asked Grover curiously.

"Truth is, I really don't know if she truly forgave me for lying to her," Grover responded honestly as he could.

"I'm fine, just...I don't know what to think right now my friend," Raven responded not sure how to talk to Grover after hearing him talk to Katie and Silena about her as if she was different from her regular peers.

"That's cause you are Seaweed Brain," Alex said with a knowing smile making Aphrodite squeal inside at the plans she will make for Raven and Alex in the future.

"Well come on inside. It's not safe out here without everyone here to watch over you," Grover said nervously looking around for anything that might be coming there way.

"Now that is a dead giveaway to say that your hiding something," Nico remarked with everyone agreeing with him on that note.

"Looking for a Fury or a Monster my friend?" Raven asked pulling her shoulder out of his grip and turning to face him with a bit of anger showing on her face.

"Okay, I'll be honest. Her words scared the heck out of me," Grover remarked with a bit of a smile.

"Well remind me to do that to you next time we meet again," Alex said with a smirk on his face making Grover go pale.

"What? What do you...." Grover was about to ask but was stopped by Raven saying, "I heard you talking about me to Katie and Silena. Every single word. If you were a mutant, you would know that I have the power to shift into anything within my surroundings and after the suspicious behavior you pulled off in trying to get Katie and Silena alone with you outside to talk about me, I had to know what was going on but now I don't know."

"Not yet you don't," Clarissa remarked with a smirk.

The hologram showed Grover paling before saying, "I...I...We meant to tell you..."

"We?!" Raven yelled out loud now getting more angry and causing some trees, behind them in the hologram's image, to shudder with no wind blowing through them at all.

"Oh, no," Alex said with a scared look on his face.

"What's happening?" Piper asked freaked out at seeing that happen.

"Let's just say that her hidden power relies on her anger and is not in her self-full control yet," Grover said sheepishly making everyone look at Grover in shock before they continued to watch the hologram.

"Look, all will be explained when we talk to Charles. He's the one that will tell you everything," Grover said trying to reach out his hand towards Raven's hand and trying to persuade her to come.