Chapter 5 - Welcome to Camp

The hologram lightened up a bit to show Raven sleeping peacefully in the infirmary room with someone's shadow hovering over until the hologram cleared up to reveal Grover watching over Raven with a worried look on his face. He held something underneath his right arm and looked as if he hadn't eaten in days. Raven stirred for a bit before going back to sleep.

"Is she gonna wake up or what?" Ares asked bored out of his mind already but his answer was met by a stern glare from Aphrodite.

It then blacked out and lighted up to show a dream sequence to where a young girl, that looked like Raven in her human form without the thick white streak in her hair and had it in a ponytail that went towards the middle of her upper back, with a younger version of Charles and a few others wearing uniforms. He looked at the young Raven and nodded his head at her so she quickly ran into the remaining debris of a wrecked plane.

"What the heck?" Jason asked confused out of everything.

"What is that and what's going on?" Piper asked.

"I don't know," Thalia responded while Alex just remained silent and kept watching to see if what Raven said to him that day was true.

The hologram followed her inside and stood still as it showed her trying to contact some people. "Hello CSI, this is Raven Xavier of Charles Xavier's Military Mutant Group. The beach is secure. I repeat, the beach is secure," the young girl/young Raven said pleading into a headset connected to a broken radio that was still somehow active.

"Why would she contact the CSI and why did she call it 'Charles Xavier's Military Mutant Group'?" Leo asked more confused than ever.

"Cause back then, Charles and Raven didn't come up with the cool name they now have and, if my assumptions are correct, they were preparing for a war that was gonna happen between humans if they didn't interfere and stop it," Alex responded while he continued to watch it all.

"Never mind that. Just look at that outfit, it's awful on her," Aphrodite remarked with a hint of disgust in her voice causing Athena, Hera, and Artemis to roll their eyes in annoyance of Aphrodite's stupid remarks on fashion this week.

Young Raven had on a blue and yellow leather suit that was yellow in the middle and outlined the dark blue on the edges with long sleeves, that stopped at her wrists, and had black gloves covering her hands, and long pants that went towards her ankles, and covered by ankle black combat no heel boots. Right now, she was panicking and tears were glistening in her eyes as she tried to contact the CSI through the radio. "Hello?! HELLO?!" she yelled before putting her headset down onto the ground with a look of horror on her face.

"Oh boy. That's not good," Clarissa said with a bit of worriness etched onto her face.

There were shots being fired into the sky making Raven look up and quickly run over the window, with the hologram following, to see missiles flying towards the beach fired from many ships from different sides.

"That's not good," Leo said a bit frightened.

Then, the missiles stopped and were slowly turned around towards the ships with shouts being said for someone named 'Erik' to stop. 'Erik' seemed not to be listening and the missiles were being fired back at the ships. Acting fast, Raven quickly ran towards the pilot and co-pilots seats and quickly pulled out an emergency box before opening it to reveal a gun.

"Who's Erik and who put's a gun in an emergency box on a crashed plane?!?! It's a good way to get someone killed," Leo said exasperated.

"Don't you remember me and Rave-Rave talking about him earlier? He's the villain that Raven doesn't like to talk about because of what he did and of his betrayal to mutant kind," Grover asked and reminded everyone all at once.