Chapter 16

The next morning came fast for Corvus liking who really didn't want to speak to the press. Topaz wouldn't be able to attend since she was the one who killed them. Corvus sights at the thought when a knock echoed through the room, he lifts his eyes upward to the door, "Coming in," he said.

Topaz walks in completely naked which was no surprise to Corvus, who said, "You better put something on before Mrs. Malfoy lectures you," Topaz shrugs as she made her way to him who was still in bed, not wanting to get out and deal with the press. "Here, so it can give you strength," she says, placing a small seashell in his hands similar to ones that little crabs use as their homes.

Only that this one is empty of said crab, "Put it to your ear," Topaz says. Corvus lifts the shell to his ear, hearing the sound of waves crashing and he could even smell the ocean or was it Topaz? She always cares like the ocean. "Is beautiful, Topaz. Thank You," Corvus says. Topaz smiles and gives him a quick hug before saying, "Your welcome. I have to go Narcissa is coming," he giggles watching her leave in a hurry and hearing Narcissa say, "Put some clothes on!"

Corvus let out a burst of laughter hearing that along with Narcissa face as she entered his room shaking her head. "It will be a fight to get that girl to wear clothes," Narcissa says. She turns to Corvus, who was laughing his ass off which brought a smile to her face seeing his laughing face and having fun now. Since in an hour, it will not be fun especially for him.

"I brought you some clothes to wear for the press conference," she says laying black trousers and loose white shirt she would have wished to have him wear something more proper, but that's not how Harry Potter dresses so they had to play along.

Corvus nods. "I'll put the glamour on, and I will take it off after we get annoying press out of the manor," Narcissa says and pulls her wand out casting the glamour spell. Changing Corvus into that face of Harry Potter, she could tell how Corvus hated having to put up the façade. Nevertheless, he will deal with it still for his revenge to the people who lied to him to get power and reaches.

Narcissa waited still Corvus finished getting ready in the bathroom before taking him to the room where the press conference will be held. The room itself is beautiful decorated, but that was pushed back since the room is filled with chairs, occupied by people from the press and others who Corvus didn't know. However, two did stand out, and that was headmaster Dumbledore and his head of house Minerva McGonagall.

Why are they here? Corvus wonders while keeping his head low as he walked next to Narcissa whose grace and pride could only be from being raised in a pureblood family something Corvus was sure he will get if he stays with them.

Corvus took a seat with Narcissa next to him shooting glares at the Wizards taking pictures of them. Lucius cleared his throat to get their attention before saying, "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my home. I'm aware that you'll have many questions for young Potter here but remember he is still healing from injuries he sustained from his relatives," a few grasp could be hearing from the crowd which cause a small tremble to run through Corvus.

Narcissa notices that and place at hand on his shoulder trying to give him any support she could. Remembering what condition they left him in made her blood boil, and now the whole wizard world had to find out what he had to go through something that went unnoticed in at Hogwarts. "Are you saying his injuries were caused by his relatives and not by the person who kidnapped him after killing said relatives?" a man asks.

Lucius nods, "That's correct but also the man cast some spells on him which luckily myself and my wife were able to remove," Lucius says. Corvus was glad that Lucius was doing most of the speaking and his presence strengthen his words.

"Do you plan on looking after Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy?" Rita asks. "Yes, he needs to be care for and loved which he was not by those relative of his who endanger his life. Because he can do magic those Muggles hate magic and they tried to beat it out of the poor child," Narcissa say drawing out small whispers from them. She glaring at the as a fierce mother protecting her child because that was what Corvus is to her child.

"Will he be attending Hogwarts for his third year?" a witch asks. "Yes depending how his health is by then but he will be attending with our son Draco, and I will ask for a resorting," Lucius says.