Chapter 36

Corvus did a double take of Blaise appearing out of nowhere, "I should ask how long you been there but I'm more curious as to how do you know that she is under the Imperius curse?" Corvus asks.

"Well you get familiar with that curse when you had six step fathers and know the signs when the person is trying to escape the others control. Which hopefully doesn't end with her dead like my step fathers," Blaise says.

Corvus eyes quickly move toward the bookshelves and Blaise shakes his head placing a hand on his shoulder.

"They are unforgivable curses which will not be found in none of this books," Blaise says

Corvus sights, "Yes because this school makes their students focus on only neutral and good magic. Which doesn't give us a full education, but somehow nobody notices that," Corvus says.

Blaise chuckles and says, "True but do remember there is someone who might know something about that similar magic that is used in the Imperius curse," Corvus eyes widen in realization, Topaz! "Your brilliant I could just kiss you," Corvus says eyes glowing in excitement before he bolts out of the library leaving a disappointed Blaise behind.

"What's with your disappointed face?" Pansy ask seeing Blaise outside the library. He shoots her a glare, "What's wrong with yours?" he retorts "Idiot classmates but it made the class tolerable," Pansy replies.

"Now do tell what brought that face on because I know your hard to please and that face rarely appears," Pansy says or more like demands.

"I'm sure you can find better gossip somewhere else," Blaise says walking or attempting to walk past Pansy who just grabs his arm, turning him around.

"You're not get anything out of me," he says

"What are you two doing?" Professor Snape asks with cross arms and looking down at them since he only saves his glares and sneers for the other students.

"Practicing our dancing," Pansy says with Blaise staying quiet ending up with Pansy making him twirl in front of their head of house.

Couldn't this get any more embarrassing, Blaise thought at the look of distaste Professor Snape was giving them before he walked away without saying another word.

"What are you two doing?" Draco ask while Theodore snickers next to him.

"Nothing,"

"Nothing,"

They both say and springing apart.

"Topaz!" Corvus calls out running into the common room, surprising some first years that were around Topaz.

"Did someone destroy Severus class?" Topaz ask

"No," Corvus says shooing the first years away.

"Then what information do you need?" Topaz asks

Corvus is taken aback by her sharpness, "How did you know?" he carefully asks

Topaz shrugs, "Not hard figure out so come on what's your question?" she asks

"What do you know about the imperious curse?" Corvus ask

"Be more specific of what you want to know about that curse," Topaz says

"How to remove one?" Corvus asks

"The one who cast it,"

Corvus head drop and gives her a defeated look.

"Headmaster did it," Topaz says which Corvus confirmed it by nodding his head.

"I'll write them a letter," Corvus says

"I'm sorry!" Theodore says running away from an angry Pansy with Blaise and Draco coming behind them.

"Should I even ask?" Corvus ask

Draco shakes his head, "I don't recommend asking either,"