Chapter 24

Their lips started out slow in a tender way moving against each other slowing increasing the need when Narcissa let out a small moan. That pushes Topaz to pull her closer to her body moaning at the heat that escaped Narcissa mixing with her cool and moist skin from living underwater. Before it could go any further Topaz pulls away to say, "You have to talk to Lucius,"

Oh I knew it couldn't be that easy, but I understand her worry Narcissa nods.

Topaz smiles cupping Narcissa face and gives her a light peak on the lips while sucking on her bottom lip, Narcissa moans her legs becoming weak from that simple act.

Topaz grins releasing Narcissa who glares at her for stopping, I should get a fishing net.

-Day to go to Hogwarts-

"Isn't Topaz going to ride the train with us?" Draco asks

"No, Severus came to get her because Dumbledore wanted to meet her," Lucius say

Draco and Corvus exchanged a worry look.

"Boys, don't worry she will be okay or else I'll kill Dumbledore myself if he hurts her. Do the both of you have everything?" Narcissa asked her smile hiding something dangerous. Draco and Corvus nodded.

"Good. Now let's go before you two miss the train," Narcissa says

"Wow this place is huge," Topaz says her eyes roaming around the stone walls which held moving painting.

"Come the faster we meet him the faster we can go back to the dungeons," Severus says

Topaz nod following Severus up the stairs leading to headmaster office. Severus knocked on the door, "Come in," Dumbledore says

Topaz nodded to Severus before he opened the door. Dumbledore stands up as Topaz walked to him, "Hello, headmaster Dumbledore. I'm Topaz," Topaz says with a small bow of the head watching how his face softened at the sight of her and a grandfatherly smile appears on his face. He extends his hand to her, "Nice to meet you, Topaz. I'm sure you will learn a lot from Severus to get your potion mastery," he says.

Topaz smiles grasping his hand which she had to dry so he doesn't suspect what she is, "Oh yes, I can't wait to try making different kinds of potions," Topaz says with a big smile on her face. She is a good actor

"Aha I love your enthusiasm you might even bring some life into Severus," Dumbledore says with a wink at Topaz who giggles.

"Headmaster, we need to get ready for the students," Severus says

Dumbledore nods, Topaz and him exchange a goodbye before she follows Severus out of Dumbledore office.

"Thanks," Topaz says

"You needed it," Severus says

-In the train with Draco and Corvus-

"Have you seen anyone from your old house?" Draco ask

Corvus shook his head, "Hopefully it doesn't end up in a fight," he says

Draco nods as he opens the door of the train compartment where his friend are in. All of their eyes landed on Corvus who was wearing the Harry Potter glamour.

"What is Potter doing here?" Pansy ask sneering at Corvus

"He is one of us now," Draco says moving out of the way so they could see the Slytherin badge on his robe.

"I'm sure there is an explanation for this," Theodore says