SEVENTEEN

NARRATOR.

Kara chuckles as she stares at her phone, sweet and loving person?.

"Hey babe, why are you chuckling?." Grant asks as he kisses her cheek from behind. Kara chuckles and raises an eyebrow.

"When did we get to the 'babe phase'?." Kara asks with a fun expression. Grant's eyes go wide and opens his mouth but no words come out.

"I...uh...i thought that we--."

"Leave it like that Gustin, i think i might like that." Kara says smirking. "Have you read this article, though? They called me a sweet and loving person, i guess they don't really know me." Kara says before chuckling, Grant hugs her from behind.

"You're sweet though." He says and Kara is first surprised by her actions and words but then relaxes. It felt good to be so close to someone.

"Guys wait! When did we agree to the PDA?." Carlos asks as he walks next to Candice and Tom. "Seriously but when did we--."

"Carlos shut it, they're cute." Candice mutters and Grant unwraps his arms around Kara's waist.

They were currently in the set of The Flash, and Kara was loving every second of it.

"Hi guys!." Kara says with a big smile.

"Hi Kara." They say at the same time.

"They're waiting for you to put the suit on, Gustin." Tom says as he motions the wardrobe

"Oh right, i will see you later babe." Grant says as he kisses Kara's cheek before running out of the room.

"Needless to say i'm happy that both of you got together." Candice says as she lays her arms on one of the chairs inside the set.

"Why thank you." Kara replies, somewhat hurt for that since all of it was publicity.

"After Hannah's breakup, we have never seen him so happy--." Carlos says. "Until now, by the way i like you way more than Hannah."

Kara gives them a winning smile.

"Thank you it means a lot." She replies happily.

"So how is your article going?." Tom asks and Kara raises an eyebrow.

"The what? Sorry." Kara asks.

"The article, you know the one you came to do." Tom says humorous.

Kara's eyes go wide and then she smiles nervously.

"It's going great you know we- I have been writing a lot--."

"There's no article right?." Tom says and Kara gives him a nervous smile while slowly nodding.

Tom, Carlos and Candice let out a laugh.

"I just didn't want to seem too into this, you know? I didn't want to be that girl that will fly away from her hometown just for a boy." Kara says while slightly blushing.

"You forget it's Grant Gustin you're talking about, not just a boy." Grant says while smirking and Kara covers her face with both of her hands.