FINALE.

"I have died everyday waiting for you."

NARRATOR

Two days had passed by, while Kara sat on her bed watching every single Twilight movie – Was it stupid to think that Grant would change his mind? The two of them were officially over, rumors started and in less than a day everyone knew that their relationship had been a publicity stunt.

Although it wasn't.

Kara was well aware that the two of them had actually started dating because of his manager, but she was also aware that something started between the both of them — But most of all, she was aware of her undeniable feelings for him, it wasn't like she loved him; But it was close enough.

Kara grabs her phone once again, hoping that this time she will be surprised by one of Grant's rare texts —Sadly enough it wasn't that way.
She looked at the movie once again as she sighs. What bothered her the most was the fact that she was behaving like this – She was being the stereotypical post-teenage girl whom just had her heart broken and was watching a vampire film while she filled herself with vanilla ice cream.

_____

KARA  EVANS.

I don't know if i was sad at the fact that i got my ass dumped or that i was stupid enough to be all sad about the ass dumping. I never moped around, i never even cried for something so useless like a boy, but it took me a while to understand why Grant was sort of what you will call indispensable to me.

It was because he cared enough for me and besides my brother and best friends, no one had ever cared. The fact that i got so used to being near him for a whole week left an empty hole on what you will call 'heart' although i was sure I didn't posses one.

And then came the undeniable truth.

I leave tomorrow.

I'm never the dramatic one – God I didn't even care enough to be anything near dramatic – But I couldn't deny that a small part of me (Like a really small part) Hoped he would call, or knock on my door, or even send me one of his cocky and dorky text messages.

As i click on the next Twilight movie i comprehend that he isn't going to call or show up on my room, and that's when i demand my walls to go up.

That's when the real Kara shows up – Not to be confused with 'Lovey and Dovey + Stupid Kara' – This is the Kara you knew in the start, and this is the Kara that will stand.  No more being a modern Bella Swan - Although Edward was hella hot -.

I just hope that if i ever see him again, i'll walk away instead of crashing my lips onto his, an action that i had gotten addicted to.

_____

GRANT the asshole GUSTIN

I would be lying if i said that I didn't think of calling her more than twice. But lying was way too easy, being something i am not was even easier.

For the past 3 days i had been thinking of many ways i could be less then an asshole and call her, or knock on her door or even send her one of my rare texts. But i couldn't, and one of the many reasons why I couldn't it's because im selfish enough to think about my career than think about how happy she makes me. Way happier than Hannah ever made me.