Party Time!!!

Alice's Pro

"I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, Y'all not gon get no cause of me, screamed my idiot brother.
"Wake up because today's the party."

"Get out of my room and stop screaming", I responded back while I get ( more like crawled) out of bed.

After 10 minutes I headed to the kitchen where Matt and Grand Papa were eating breakfast.

"Now since  we all woke up late today, after breakfast we have to add the finishing touches to the party and then start getting ready," said Grand papa.

After 5 minutes of quickly eating we all started adding the last bits of the decorations and the food began on arrival. And boy do I love Italian food.

After we finished I went to start getting ready. My dress is like a pale blue almost white color. I do a very light makeup to go with it and I put my hair in a low bun.

Why am I feeling so nervous? Oh wait it's because I'm meeting him.

Grand Papa always thought he could keep it a secret but I knew about the deal he made a long time ago. Matt found out first and he told me, together we decided not to mention it to grandpapa. We knew that when the time is right he will tell us.

So far he hasn't but I over heard him in his office speaking to someone about a deal that was years ago.

Dean Mason Ruby, my grandpapa made a deal with a man who's life was doing down the drain at the time.

He name is Gabriel Colin.

The man I am arranged to marry is his grandson who now is the CEO.

Alexander James Colin.

Play boy, Heart breaker, rich , amazing body, and everything a girl will want.
Just not me. Am I even ready for a husband, I haven't had a boyfriend in 2 years and we didn't even go far.

Now I going to get married out of the blue.

Lord knows shit is about to go down.

After 20 minutes panicking in room I start to head the stairs.

Grandpapa saw me and told the room filled with people that I the future CEO have arrived.

As I walked towards him someone stopped right in front of me.

As I look up all I see is those beautiful green eyes.

How was it. Since I am done with exams I will me updating more often, so share, comment and like. Talk to y'all later.